Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Cascade Beneath v1.0 PS3 Homebrew Game is Released

Sponsored Links
    Shortly following his Don't Get Crushed v1.1 PS3 Homebrew Game update, PlayStation 3 developer ThatOtherDev has now released Cascade Beneath v1.0 for PS3 homebrew game fans as well.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: This puts me at two (admittedly small) updates in only one day! Huzzah! Basically everything I said about the recent update to Dont Get Crushed applies to this new version of Cascade Beneath.

It has been remade with PSL1GHT, now works on CFW, has a new font, speeds up over time, pauses when the XMB is brought up, there have been some slight changes to the random placement of the gaps in the floors and there are several other nearly unnoticeable differences.

Cascade Beneath v1.0 PS3 Homebrew Game is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This homebrew game just proves the ability of the unofficial developer and the potential of psl1ght, it is not interesting in the game itself.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quite basic looking but well done all the same.

It's like reversed Jumping Jack - you should fall here and not jump, homebrew looks really addictive, but I find this 8-bit music a little irritative.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    but I find this 8-bit music a little irritative.
    Yeah, I agree with you. Music breaks a little the eardrums, I had to stop playing the video.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News