Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16



  1. #11
    Member luix's Avatar
    Sponsored Links

    Big Grin

    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWizard View Post
    well i'm happy, just received my 1.5 downgrader pup and got my test down to 1.5, time to install some retail packages!
    could you share your downgrade pup? would be awsome!

    thx

  2. #12
    Contributor luisfg3's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes please share! All need this!

  3. #13
    Contributor zhixiang's Avatar
    Sponsored Links

    Wink

    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWizard View Post
    well i'm happy, just received my 1.5 downgrader pup and got my test down to 1.5, time to install some retail packages!
    I believe you can install retail package up to 1.60. Just use 1.5 downgrader to revert back to 1.60, and you can install retail package.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by zhixiang View Post
    I believe you can install retail package up to 1.60. Just use 1.5 downgrader to revert back to 1.60, and you can install retail package.
    You are correct, You can install debug and retail patches side by side on firmware up to 1.60 then after that your out of luck for retail patches.

  5. #15
    Do you know if there is a difference between Debug kits from US and debug kits from Europe?

    As far as I can see, there are only US firmware that are leaked, does it cause any issue or its simply the same?

    Thanks for your answer.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkybuny View Post
    Do you know if there is a difference between Debug kits from US and debug kits from Europe?

    As far as I can see, there are only US firmware that are leaked, does it cause any issue or its simply the same?
    You are correct, PS3 Debug Firmware is the same as Retail in that it is multi-region so US FW works on EU machines and vice-versa.

    They actually have the same MD5 checksums too, so a lot of the time when we post updates we just link to US/EU for convenience as the download speeds are usually better depending on where you are located.

 
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News