Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by 911Nirvash View Post
    okay, just jumped into the pave low, it has nothing to do with hitting the target, just jumping forward from the very edge of the roof.

And YES! YOU DO GET TROPHIES! Confirmed it Just this second.
    I can also confirm that this works with trophies as I just got one. Is unlimited health meant to give you unlimited health because I only get a much increased health but I can still die. Also unlimited ammo and sprint don't seem to be working. A very good tool though and super jump is incredibly fun.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    arrghh.. Would have been nice if this came out earlier .. I just finished 100% Plat trophies for COD a couple of days back the hard way..

in retrospect, i don't think i would have enjoyed palying the game much if i had it then .. hmm..

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    The motorstorm pacific rift has also a SAVEGAME.SVG?

It's not working for me... I die in the same amount of time as I normally would and I run out of ammo.
    I've followed the steps displayed and deleted my game data, what could be the problem?

I'm talking about spec ops, it seems to be working perfectly for the single player...

Nevermind, it must have taken trying the single player for it to work in Spec Ops. Thanks so much!
    Last edited by BlingOnMyWrist; 12-15-2009 at 01:41 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Help I installed 3.5 .net and still couldn't get this going. I tried on both Win7 and XP.

Below is the error message I get. How do I fix this?
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

asdfasdf.jpg  

Question

this is awesome ! how can you keep the CVAR always active ?

cheers for that, works like a charm, like said it isnt infinite health, but can take alot of bullet damage you just need to watch out for melee, dogs and high explosions. Not sure if its because of the edit, but some spec ops are impossible to finish when i had zero gravity on as enimies wouldnt spawn or the target wasnt there.

Quote Originally Posted by SM18 View Post
    Help I installed 3.5 .net and still couldn't get this going. I tried on both Win7 and XP.

I'm getting the same error as SM18. I'm using Windows 7.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by SM18 View Post

Try running in compatibility mode (windows XP).

I have the same problem. Using win7 and tried swithing comp. mode to Xp, Vista and run as admin. Nothing works.
    My PS3 is 80gb EU version.

"Unhandled exception has occured in your application. Blablabla..
    Attemped to read or write to protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt."

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News