Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For me i can only use the hacks on 1 mission the resume game one, when i press save game it just clears all the hacks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tried to use it but everytime I load the program, the save savegame.svg option is disabled...

ignore my last post, you have to uninstall all updates for this to work.
    Last edited by 911Nirvash; 12-14-2009 at 08:52 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I also am wondering if it works with trophies ?

Quote Originally Posted by ps3greenito View Post
    I also am wondering if it works with trophies ?
    Checking that now. Veteran modeing it up to see what happens.

still going through the game to a point where I can get trophies. But I noticed, after chapter 1, All cheats but infinite health (which isnt really infinite) and superjump are disabled.
    Last edited by 911Nirvash; 12-14-2009 at 10:23 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Make a new profile on your PS3 and try it. Normally I don't even like cheats in sp but on a system like the ps3 its kind of refreshing to hear about. go have fun!

A big note, if you plan to use high jump, be very warned, jumping into choppers and stuff in some missions and other things, and jumping ahead of where the game is scripted to do special things can make it impossible to complete a mission.

after this stage (if i can manage to jump into the pave low) then i should get a trophy and be able to confirm.

EDIT: okay, just jumped into the pave low, it has nothing to do with hitting the target, just jumping forward from the very edge of the roof.

And YES! YOU DO GET TROPHIES! Confirmed it Just this second.
    Last edited by 911Nirvash; 12-14-2009 at 10:55 AM

everytime i try to load my savegame the prog gives me an error and it does nothing. any suggestions?

running on W7
    .net framework installed

Quote Originally Posted by stoprocent View Post
    everytime i try to load my savegame the prog gives me an error and it does nothing. any suggestions?
    Step 1:
    Delete the updates for MW2 and your save data

Step 2:
    Go to new game. After the stage loads, goto save and exit.

Step 3:
    Go to your PC and enable Infinite Health (and superjump if you want) But nothing else.

Step 4:
    Copy the data back over to your PS3

Step 5:
    Pick Resume game, but dont save and exit, everytime I went to save and quit it disabled all cheats

Lightbulb

Wow, this is almost like gameshark for PS2! Is this possible for all PS3 games?

Quote Originally Posted by Raze1988 View Post
    Wow, this is almost like gameshark for PS2! Is this possible for all PS3 games?
    i think its just the engine for these games, they had this for call of duty 4, 5, and now 6.

Just finished veteran mode without any effort, Next is special ops.
    Last edited by 911Nirvash; 12-14-2009 at 01:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News