Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Gets New PS3 Hacks

Sponsored Links
    There is a lot of noise at the Infinity Ward Web site (linked above). This is due to some "funny" hacks (yeah, the owners of such files call them like that) that can be used in a very easily way in the on-line game.

Now, there's a bunch of videos in the Web that show you how to that and even give you all the files you need. Obviously this is upsetting a lot of people (including me) who like to play by the games rules.

Although it is annoying for sure, we can't expect a patch to be released any day soon and that's because of the next release "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2" so we just have to sit and wait.

By the way, a good friend of mine sees these "funny" hacks as part of a big conspiracy so people move to the MW2 and leave the old CoD4, but I'm finding it hard to believe this crazy idea, again, we just have to sit and wait.

What do you think?

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Gets New PS3 Hacks

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

hacks

Sponsored Links
    i think the conspiracy your friend made was way off but to me the hacks are fun if your or doing them but if not then thay are a real hassle

yesterday i was playing COD4 and there were ppl thay were flying in the game??? i thought i was seeing things but it kept happening and i couldnt kill them when thay were flying and to me that destory the online and im now playing only WAW
    Last edited by GHRBHIGH; 08-03-2009 at 03:27 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by GHRBHIGH View Post
    i think the conspiracy your friend made was way off but to me the hacks are fun if your or doing them but if not then thay are a real hassle

yesterday i was playing COD4 and there were ppl thay were flying in the game??? i thought i was seeing things but it kept happening and i couldnt kill them when thay were flying and to me that destory the online and im now playing only WAW
    i Disagree, As far as ive seen, on the ps3 at least... people prefer MW, over WaW... and many hard core, MW 1 players... *my friend in a hard core MW 1 clan, hates and will not play WaW* now considering, MW 2 costs an insane ammount in EU, and there are hard core fans of the first game, doesnt mean they will stop playing *many people, like myself dont care about graphic add ons, and other little things like that* so they will keep playing... now that there is something to ruin the fun of MW 1, and the fact PS3 hacks are VERY LIMITED, I find it hard to believe the 2 are not related in 1 way or another...

be it, they were found out ages ago, but never mentioned till now, since MW 1 would be dead by the time of 2, be it they released them, to get people off MW 1... things like this are what kills huge fan bases, take Halo 2 for instance... I played that for a year *mostly cheated, because it was more fun, fighting other cheaters xD* but in that time... many other GREAT games came out, Conker live/reloaded *but online died shortly after, the glitched badge, and lack of people* razes hell (big seller now a days on XBLA) *had people playing online for 2 days* unreal 2, battlefield 2 *ill admit wasnt that great... but it wasnt bad*, and many many other games... none of these really killed the Halo 2, this is kinda how MW 1 is, so they need to make sure MW 2 gains all the market they can!

I am kind of new in the world of COD4, but I can say is that these people that are doing the hacks are complete losers. I am not that good, but I am learning and trying hard and these idiots keep doing things like that and spoiling the fun.

I think it would be a good idea that, everytime someone is doing this, all of us should leave the room. They would not have anyone to kill with their "power".

I think online cheaters should have a group of full black clothed masked men show up at their house. Walk in there room and take their game console and smash it over their heads. Rip out all their lag switch and modem wires. Snap their USB drives in half and kick in their TV screen's. Then exit the house like business is done. So if you cheat, you just never know when they are going to show up..... and this is just first time offenders.
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; 08-03-2009 at 06:46 PM

Quote Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    I think online cheaters should have a group of full black clothed masked men show up at their house. Walk in there room and take their game console and smash it over their heads. Rip out all their lag switch and modem wires. Snap their USB drives in half and kick in their TV screen's. Then exit the house like business is done. So if you cheat, you just never know when they are going to show up..... and this is just first time offenders.
    So true indeed..hehe..then they may think twice, like a commercial up here for downloading illegal stuff this haz maz truck shows up at the kids door step and they come into his room and they lift him and his pc and carry it away to the truck, quite the commercial and they should do this to online cheaters also and into the trash smashed goes the pc or in this case the gaming console.

Call of duty seems to always be so easy to hack. Hacking is all over the place on the pc and is big business even with pb. Interesting they can do this on the ps3 that isnt hacked yet but the method i guess doesnt require that. Does someone know the technical part of how this works and can unencrypted save files be used to hack the ps3 in more important ways?

I can't wait until it gets patched, which should be this thursday I hope.

Arrow

Until JesusFMA posted this I wasn't even aware of it hehe... since then, a video and CoD4 Hack Pack has surfaced which I have posted here for those curious what all the hype is about:

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...out-of-hand-1/

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News