Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks for the reply, i will try that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    AFAIK the debug response code in the download section doesn't work.

And you forgot that the retail to debug downgrade was done by a hacked 3.41 retail pup that installs the 2.50 debug fw. You can not simply install any debug fw on retail unit. Not yet.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nice cfwprophet, i like your idea, bringing all together will be much better, than everyone makes his own work, more brains -> more solutions!!

and to clear something, cfwprophet is correct, the debug payload doesn't work, i tested it myself with mushys help.

if i can help you, i join also.

I've used Acid in the past with the first release for 3.15. worked nice

Thx to metropi

Hey luix
    Would be nice to have you in the team. You still have your Debug? If you have msn just contact me. Or give me your contact adress and messenger app and i will install that and contact you.

I would also like to help. Got both SLIM and PHAT here and can test with alot of JB devices. Also i am very gifted with Photoshop, Dreamweaver etc. Please let me help you!

luix i have added you to me yahoo contact list and waiting for you

B4rtj4h you have a messege. I'm waiting for your to contact me. Or gimmie your contact infos and i will do.

I've got lots of C/C++/ASM and reverse-engineering experience. Almost all on the PC, but learning how Cell works is gonna be the easy part of this whole mess, I'm sure.

I might be losing JB ability soon (it's the holidays and the family deserves to be able to get on PSN - my fingers crossed for a new exploit), but I can help analyze dumps and write code for any PC-end utilities that you need, and when I get my hands on a PS3 I can use for dev work I can get down to the real nitty-gritty coding.

Let me know if you think you've got something I can help with.
    Last edited by TargTrainer; 12-15-2010 at 05:38 PM

i can be your EU tester and test it on EU ps3s as i have pretty much all types off ps3 here lol.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News