Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links

:juggle:Ramblings from Laggmaster:juggle:

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ionbladez View Post
    There is one thing lacking on this chip - The ability to specify your own button, or quick-swap, allowing you to hold down a button combo and have it rapid-fire the selected button. But that's just my dream
    i don't know much about the chip but it could be posible to program the chip to do those things (don't know if its supported native on the chip or if one would have to modify it)

This is NOT my full review. I'm most likely going to write one that is at least 3 paragraphs or so.
    ~Cant wait for that!
    In the mean time, please feel free to ask me questions or give me some demo names to download and test...
    Ummmm... where do i start:
    try programing some sick tricks combos in the Skate3 demo
    for a first person shooter try the Call of Duty:World at War (any game with semiauto guns will work) and try some rapid fire (try to time them to make guns semi-auto guns function like automatics), i have an idea for NaziZombies
    try to program some Combos Dante's Inferno/Dynasty Warriors (you said Armored Core so they have a Gundam one if you like to mech games)
    You could see how far you could program a GuitarHero song to play perfect (helpful if you like getting 100% on songs but there is just that one tricky part)
    try some combos on some arcade fighter games Naruto/Dragonballz/UFC(realy arnt my type of games these are ones i seen skiming the store)
    ... Just try to find some demos for games that have button combos in them that would be benifical to the modchip because they are tedious...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry everyone - I'm having a bit of a let-down at the moment.

I ordered an A/V USB capture card, about 2 weeks ago and I was really hoping to use that. If I don't get it tomorrow I'll have to shoot the vid entirely on camera - which is probably going to be less than HD. lol.

but in any case - I have downloaded Wolfenstein (Demo), Battlefield 1943 (Full - I will definitely use in the review), as well as Kane & Lynch (Demo).

Sorry laggmaster - Ya skate isn't my thing but hey - fighting games, etc. Dynasty warriors is definitely one of my favorites. I'll have a few more demos. But as I said if I don't get this capture card tomorrow I'll go on without it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    k everyone I'm in a mess about to install After Effects and do my final editing.

the video may be around 5 to 7 minutes in length and will detail what is going on.
    no doubt this should cover everything you may want to know.

Sorry laggmaster - Ya skate isn't my thing but hey - fighting games, etc. Dynasty warriors is definitely one of my favorites. I'll have a few more demos. But as I said if I don't get this capture card tomorrow I'll go on without it.
    I can't wait for your review... after that i'm probably just going to buy one and start testing it out... i could have used it today playing starocean for some chain combos.

Yo everyone, I submitted the review about 2 days ago by mistake when I got down to the "cons", there was only 1, so I hope a mod can help me out here. I know it was submitted, I hit enter by mistake after clicking an option ;]

not sure if it's still pending but please send it to my email on file if you can.
    thanks - I was hoping to have it done 2 days ago, lol.

I replied to your email on this, but I checked and there is nothing in the moderation queue which means it either it didn't make it or was purged when the crons ran.

AHHHHH.. I wrote at least 9 paragraphs here going into near extreme detail.

lol that's fine I'll have to take another few hours to write it up again, although I might forget some things. so that means everyone wait up for the second batch. shouldn't be any less of a full review.

Edit: Review is now posted here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ds-111230.html

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News