Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I will definitely keep you in mind tripellex... but in the meantime, if you can mail me a shipping addy ionbladez then I will forward it to our IntensaFire contact to send the sample out to ya for review.
    msg'd

and also I quote:
    you may posses more items than I, but if you lack the technical knowledge, it doesn't matter

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ionbladez View Post
    msg'd
    I received it, and passed it along to the folks at IntensaFire so hopefully they will ship it out to ya soon. If they reply with a tracking number, etc then I will forward it to you as well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can't wait to hear the review... too bad i didnt get here a little bit sooner sounds like i could have tried it out, looks like a cool little piece of tech.

BGRMods replied with this today:
    Thanks, this is scheduled to ship today and should be delivered Tu or We.
    So keep on eye on the mail this week ionbladez.

sure thing ;]

looking forward to taking apart a brand new controller just to write some paragraphs, modding always welcome in my house

I hope I don't do a lousy job on the review lol

just got the package today. lightning fast shipping btw (FROM CANADA??). UPS handled it quickly.

not only that. before I even begin to take apart my controller I was greeted with a nice letter ensuring me this is top-notch work.

The chip is fairly tiny. that of which being great for an semi-easy install. Since my hands aren't really still sometimes, this would result in a problem, But let's get down to business.

Bare with me everyone, I am at this point actually dissembling my DS3 at this point.

Pics follow, please note I cannot find my Canon camera and used my Sony handycam.
    So quality may be a bit low.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

More pics ;]

This was amazingly simple to install. It clips (well more like lays) atop the controller controller (lol)

Anyways, activation is simple. Holding Left on the D-Pad for 4 seconds was as simple as it gets.

As I currently have only 1 game, and 3 demos, and a blu-ray drive with a missing magnetic spindle, I'll have to update everyone either tomorrow or the next day when I get everything all situated here. I can feel the anticipation for my review, but as I quote "All good things will come in time"

I will most likely have an HD video for everyone as well.

I want to thank BGR Mods for providing this awesome IntensaFire chip.
    Design is the best of the best, Quality is by far damn amazing (Made in USA. Big +!), and installation was Kick-ass.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ionbladez View Post
    As I currently have only 1 game, and 3 demos, and a blu-ray drive with a missing magnetic spindle, I'll have to update everyone either tomorrow or the next day when I get everything all situated here. I can feel the anticipation for my review, but as I quote "All good things will come in time"

I will most likely have an HD video for everyone as well.
    Nice job so far ionbladez, and +Rep! Once you do the final review/video etc I will move it to the Site News as well. Thanks again!

I've tested this mod on a few demos so far. Let me say it's pretty boss ;]

Dark Sector, Fracture, and Armored Core. I know these aren't the games everyone is expecting but that's what I've done already :P

Anyways, I love the adjustable fire rate. 8 modes, 5 are pre-programmed, and 3 are programmable.

There is one thing lacking on this chip - The ability to specify your own button, or quick-swap, allowing you to hold down a button combo and have it rapid-fire the selected button. But that's just my dream

This is NOT my full review. I'm most likely going to write one that is at least 3 paragraphs or so.

In the mean time, please feel free to ask me questions or give me some demo names to download and test...

Again: Thanks BGR Mods for an excellent chip - Looking forward to hearing from you as noted in the instructions.

Wow.. That's great. I like modifications and I will try this.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News