Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OMG why is this discussion still going, its obviously fake, for all those who are too thick and want to deny this fact here is a list of why it is fake;

- Both Belzar.com and Hacktronics.co.uk are registered by the same person 'Ricky Fairbanks' so thats a dead giveaway.

- From beta testing to production takes longer than 1 day.

- Why no pictures?, since this modchip has been sent out for beta testing any competent website would post pictures so that rumours about it being fake can be put to rest.

- It was stated on their website that Infectus has confirmed the modchip yet we have no news on the infectus website, strange?

- On the hacktronics.co.uk website we have a news feed that says "PS4 to be released, Sony today confirmed that the playstation 4, is being worked on, and new of a release date is soon to be announced." Now if that doesn't convince you that both these websites are setup to be fake I don't know what will.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by D3M0N2009 View Post
    On the hacktronics.co.uk website we have a news feed that says "PS4 to be released, Sony today confirmed that the playstation 4, is being worked on, and new of a release date is soon to be announced."
    LOL I missed that one myself... nice catch and +Rep!

Sponsored Links

Haha

Sponsored Links
    Belzar's website is down. Actually, its now up for sale lol. here's a screenshot if it suddenly gets back up and running.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

belzar.jpg  

So it seems, and they are doing just what I predicted they would too.. I'd say another day or so and we can close this thread for good.

Exactly what i thought all along one BIG fake as the ps3 is more complicated then people think.

Exclamation

I just checked this out also on the domain:

[Register or Login to view links]

Seller's price expectation: 5,000

Offer Description: Belzar.com - a very high traffic domain

In a nutshell, that definitely reveals their intent with all the fake PS3 modchip news.

We have the guy's email? should we flood him with disapproving mail

Belzar Site

I think this modchip is a fake guys, the owner of belzar.com has put the domain for sale. maybe he's scared someone will find him.

[Register or Login to view links]

They really a high traffic domain? They cant even prove it me thinks. Anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by foenix View Post
    I think this modchip is a fake guys, the owner of belzar.com has put the domain for sale. maybe he's scared someone will find him.
    Amazing News!!! Did you you read the previous posts?

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News