Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by laptopfreek0 View Post
    Got a small problem. Used the compiled TI-84+ version of psgroove with hermes support. Problem is no matter what I launch I get a black screen of death.

Not just games, but standard homebrew also. Tried the FTP server, and backupmanager, and both give me a black screen on boot. Then I tried directly mounting 3d Dots game, and it black screened also. Come to think of it I have yet to get any homebrew to launch. Anybody have a similar issues, or any ideas why this is happening?
    Maybe you are using a dodgy ti-84 hex or bm2. I went through probably about 3 different ones until I got a good 8xk and bm2 that worked well together. If you still got that black screen problem, try the ones I am using on my ti-84 plus silver...

its a bit large size zip, cause I had prepacked the 2 files along with the latest comgenie file manager all in a package. hopefully they will work fine for you too.
    Attached Files Attached Files

bd_dvd is a reserved system folder that mounts directly from root mount-point.

Thank you Hermes 1st the Wii USB loader now this. Can't wait for mote updates
    Last edited by facelift; 09-23-2010 at 05:25 AM

hex tested and work ok for psgroove_teensy1.0

I come with rectification, apparently on my stick work this (attached) hex flowless!

my stick is AT90USB162.

wihout disk inside, launched via /app_home/PS3_GAME
    uncharted 2 - work oky
    motorstorm - work oky

with disk inside, via disk shorcat
    god of war 3 - work oky

also, i tested homebrew on usb flash and work ok! (with this structure on the usb i launch ftp app!):
    Code:
    PS3_GAME >
                   ICON0.PNG
                   PARAM.SFO
                   PS3LOGO.DAT
                         USRDIR > 
                                    EBOOT.BIN
    Attached Files Attached Files

Red Face

This should be called backup manager v1.1 and not v2..

Sorry for the stupid question but is it supposed have better compatibility than the other backup manangers (the original and liomajors) or about the same, with a disc inside and worse without? i'm confused..

Quote Originally Posted by Figgzor View Post
    Sorry for the stupid question but is it supposed have better compatibility than the other backup manangers (the original and liomajors) or about the same, with a disc inside and worse without? i'm confused..
    it's same with a disk and worse without a disk. it can not be fixed period unless game executable themselves get patched.

Quote Originally Posted by TRib View Post
    This should be called backup manager v1.1 and not v2..
    I think people would confuse it for the Official Backup Manager v1.1 release, that we were all told would come from the original developers (which clearly isn't coming anymore). I don't want to get flamed for saying that, I just have more faith in the up and coming community that we're all creating.

agreed helmax... i kind of figured that though that's why i went with the ti84 method as I had one of those laying around...

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanx. I've been up all night, literally. I have a ps3 with a busted blu ray. I can confirm that the following games work with Hermes(i'm using a ti84)

Red Dead Redemption
    Fallout 3
    Dante's Inferno
    MK vs DC
    Mafia 2
    Rachet Clank Quest for Booty
    Top Spin 3
    GOW 3
    Killzone 2
    Resistance 2
    Infamous
    Tekken 6

I've played each game for at least 10 minutes. Also, make sure your internet is disabled. most games will find an update and try to update, I usually try to cancel out, but it just freezes when I do that.
    Last edited by comeonman11; 09-23-2010 at 10:40 AM

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast