Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    just a note to anybody who has previously had a ninja backup manager and all your games are now in the wrong folder, i can edit your "backup manager 2" to run games from your other backup manager.

lol it was annoying to have to copy things around - problem solved!
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSCF4877.JPG  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Resuming discussion from previous thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonahUK
    This can only be done if the payload exists, which (at the moment) it doesn't.
    The only bins that are available are:-

No Backups (payload_no_bdemu.bin)
    Backups (payload_bdemu.bin)
    No Backups Peek/Poke (payload_dev_no_bdemu.bin)
    Backups Peek/Poke (payload_dev_bdemu.bin)

Until somebody makes/compiles a new bin to incorporate this, iphone users will have to wait (which includes me!)
    Hermes includes the required hex codes in port1_config_descriptor.h (he mentioned that in his readme). The iphone user can use that to build their own payload.bin. Just start with 00 00 00 00 00 00 FA CE as with the previous payload.bin...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    just a note to anybody who has previously had a ninja backup manager and all your games are now in the wrong folder, i can edit your "backup manager 2" to run games from your other backup manager.

lol it was annoying to have to copy things around - problem solved!
    Can you please point me to a guide to do this I would like to try this BM but leave my current BM intact and I will have to edit where this BM installs to so I can have both to test with. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by froka View Post
    I tried LioMajor backup manager and it works great. All my games are now working!! Yahooo!!!
    could you elaborate. like which games work, and if they are working internally or externally? etc. I've read that evilsperm and a few other were having trouble with liomajor's backup manager. I can not test it myself at the moment. thanks in advance.

As for the backup manager 2, we will have to wait and see until more games become compatible.

anyone tried Dragon Age: Origins ?

Quote Originally Posted by avojps24 View Post
    could you elaborate. like which games work, and if they are working internally or externally? etc. I've read that evilsperm and a few other were having trouble with liomajor's backup manager. I can not test it myself at the moment. thanks in advance.

As for the backup manager 2, we will have to wait and see until more games become compatible.
    With liomajor's backup manager the following games worked on external drive:

Skate 3
    Madden 2011
    Infamous
    Wipe Out HD

Games that didnt work are:
    Mafia 2-Trophies are corrupt error.
    NHL 2011-Black screen, but you can quit back to xmb
    Modnation racers-Black screen of death, freezes ps3.

Got a small problem. Used the compiled TI-84+ version of psgroove with hermes support. Problem is no matter what I launch I get a black screen of death.

Not just games, but standard homebrew also. Tried the FTP server, and backupmanager, and both give me a black screen on boot. Then I tried directly mounting 3d Dots game, and it black screened also. Come to think of it I have yet to get any homebrew to launch. Anybody have a similar issues, or any ideas why this is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by NightStalksU View Post
    With liomajor's backup manager the following games worked on external drive:

Skate 3
    Madden 2011
    Infamous
    Wipe Out HD

Games that didnt work are:
    Mafia 2-Trophies are corrupt error.
    NHL 2011-Black screen, but you can quit back to xmb
    Modnation racers-Black screen of death, freezes ps3.
    thanks nightstalksu! +rep ...if anyone could add onto that list that would be great.

Add Dead Rising 2 to the non-working list- Black screen of death.

Has anyone tested f1 2010 with any new backup managers? I'm desperate to play this but it always crashes at the interview.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News