Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Requested Olimex Repack..
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do any of these games work with Backup Mgr v1?

Quote Originally Posted by capnick View Post
    So far on BM2 i've tested the following:
    • RUSE successfully loads
    • Red Dead Redemption quits to XMB
    • Mafia 2 quits to XMB
    • Assassins Creed 2 quits to XMB
    • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011 Kills PS3 on Black Screen
    • GTA IV Episodes From Liberty City Kills PS3 on Black Screen
    • GTA IV Kills PS3 on Black Screen
    • 2010 World Cup Loads Fine
    • Just Cause 2 Gives Error "Fatal error while reading from disc. Please restart game."
    • Devil May Cry 4 Kills PS3 on Black Screen
    • Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Crashes on Black Screen/Can still get back to XMB via PS Button
    • Kane & Lynch 2 Loads Ok
    • WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2010 Kills PS3 on Black Screen
    • HAWX 2 Kills PS3 on Black Screen

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looking for some help here - I have rooted my Android phone (HTC Hero CDMA) and installed PSFreedom Recovery which supports custom payloads. It included a Hermes payload, which I assume is V1.

Is this all I need to load the newer version of Hermes' payload? I'm confused because PSFreedom seems to support payloads in .bin format but the Hermes payload I downloaded contains many files and subfolders. I'm obviously missing something but I can't figure it out. Anyone care to assist?

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    Requested Olimex Repack..
    That done it EvilSperm, very much appreciated! +rep, now off to try your updated controller sync hex

All games which worked with the original Backup Manager works now, some don't work without discs, but all do with the disc inserted, so no need to stay on the old Backupmanager and payload.

Hi, guys,

I'm new.. Spend whole day yesterday on jailbreaking my PS3 with iPhone 3G (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...s3-112696.html), then installed this backup manager: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downlo...o=file&id=4419. I see my games on internal (some from internet, some I've backed up there from original discs), but when I select a game with backup manager, it throws me back to xmb. After that I go to /app_home/PS3_GAME/ and I get "error 80028F14" message. How can I solve this?

Tnx.

As I understand, It has something to do with Hermes payloads, but I can't find the tutorial what that is and where I should get them from/put them to on my device..

EDIT: Fixed everything. Tnx!
    Last edited by efk0nas; 10-01-2010 at 04:20 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I would appreciate it so much if someone could help me.

I'm currently trying out the Olimex hermes hex that was posted a few times in this thread combined with the back up manager.

I would like to know where I am supposed to put my GAME ID's when mounting them to my internal hard drive via ftp. With a different backup manager I put the game in dev_hdd0/games/LAUN12345/GAMEZ and I partly succeeded, but the game (3d Dot Heros) froze up after some opening credits.

BUT Since I've used this new BM I've tried putting my game in hdd0/GAMES, or hdd0/GAMEZ. I even created and put the game in hdd0/games/*LAUN1234/WAREZ* by but this didn't work either.

I can never see the game in my backup manager after I've finished the transfer.

What am I missing? Someone please help me.

Could someone please send me in the right direction?
    Last edited by mythirdeye; 10-03-2010 at 04:25 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

is it possible to install 2 different versions of backup manager? I'm finding that some games will load with BM2 but not with Lio's and vice versa. When I try to install a different BM, it just overwrites the existing one.

Absolutely. I'm running the very first, original BM and I also have one of Jurai's first builds installed. I backup my games using BM and launch them with Jurai's.

Can you tell me how ? When I go to XMB I only see one icon for BM, so if i want to switch to another version of BM, I have to reinstall this version from a memory stick. I don't seem to be having much success at the moment.

Doesn't matter.. I can see what Open manager does (I think)
    Last edited by keat; 10-03-2010 at 03:37 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News