Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 174



  1. #151
    Senior Member d3adliner's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can someone please compile a Teensy++ 2.0 hex of Hermes payload with working LED? I see one for 2.0 with LED working, but not for ++ 2.0.

  2. #152
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Sponsored Links

    Lightbulb

    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by farenheit View Post
    Any chance of a link to your BM?
    From the sound of it, it is likely this one: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post313981

  3. #153
    Contributor bl0wme's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok wats the difference between hermes with LED and without LED?

  4. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by bl0wme View Post
    ok wats the difference between hermes with LED and without LED?
    Ummm, one enables the light to work and the other doesn't...

  5. #155
    When starting a game what does the following mean?

    "No Default string. Must be loaded from INIFile"

  6. #156

    Question

    a question please: if you delete the backup manager version 1 or 2.0 no matter, what will happen with the games that you have made backup on the internal harddrive? when you install another backup manager will it find any game on the hdd?

  7. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by cipi055994 View Post
    a question please: if you delete the backup manager version 1 or 2.0 no matter, what will happen with the games that you have made backup on the internal harddrive? when you install another backup manager will it find any game on the hdd?
    If you delete any of the "old" backup managers it will delete the folder LAUN12345 (because it was created at the time of the installation) so uninstall will delete it. Your games are in this folder so... bye bye

    As far as i know atm there is no ftp programm available, which can RENAME or MOVE.

    But if you want to move over to Open Manager then just overwrite the existing Manager. Open Manager scans your harddrive for the folder "GAMEZ" and will ask you to use it.

  8. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by final94 View Post
    If you delete any of the "old" backup managers it will delete the folder LAUN12345 (because it was created at the time of the installation) so uninstall will delete it. Your games are in this folder so... bye bye

    As far as i know atm there is no ftp programm available, which can RENAME or MOVE.

    But if you want to move over to Open Manager then just overwrite the existing Manager. Open Manager scans your harddrive for the folder "GAMEZ" and will ask you to use it.
    Um, the Blackbox 1.1 FTP program can rename files and folders...

  9. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    From the sound of it, it is likely this one: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post313981
    Isn't that link for the hermes hex for the calculator? lol.. i was looking for the backup manager he was using.. any how.. there's no need now as open manager has stepped in

  10. #160
    Here is a requested ATAVRUSBRF01 hermes hex.
    Attached Files Attached Files

 
Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News