Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ordimans View Post
    Thanks you i will test. You have same key like mine ?

Because when i use FLIP, i cannot write on USB.. or i received a message "blank check fail at 0x0000)
    Yep. Still using my 32u2. Mine flashes fine in Flip tho. Flip version 3.4.1 on XP.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi. please can you make a Hermes hex for a AT90usb162 800mhz?

LED1 is at PD3 and LED2 is at PB2. but the leds don't matter so much.

if you can i would be really grateful.

thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by CorleoneTR View Post
    anybody try super street fighter 4?
    Just tried it with backup manager 2 and hermes hex... same result as before. game loads but does not recognize controller in game. At least not my wireless controller. not sure if anybody has tried multiple controllers for this game. i'd love to have a working backup of this to play on my ps3 hdd.

Skate 3- asks for disc on load

Dragons Age - loads without intro, clicking "new game" results in blank screen and proceeds no further. I believe it has trouble playing the videos off anything but the disc. Also even in non jailbreak mode it now doesn't like my add ons or saved games, says corrupted data.. Worked previously. Need psn to redownload

Demons souls - will start up on external, but only works with the original disc in the drive, where it starts to load data from after that.. Kinda pointless

Dead space - blank screen

Killzone 2 - works, seems to play fine

Not a very high hit rate for me!

Damn, this doesn't help me get to play act 4 on mgs4.... with a disc or without...

I know it has files >4GB and I'm playing it on my internal but can't ever get act 4 to load properly... Does anyone know if that is a problem with current releases or something of the game itself?

Thanks for the .hex file. All games I tried with the new modified olimex-board hex are working. Games from internal HD.

Some points i am confused about: New Backupmanager but can load games only from LAUN12345/GAMEZ directory.

When loading in BM I get everytime messages that my HD has too less space for this game.But when I play them after error message from app_home/ps3_game they work all fine.

Thanks again great work.

Re 5

Anyone having trouble with getting a fresh copy of RE 5 running? I don't have any previous updates or saves on my internal hdd from RE 5. I try to run it and says install to hdd is needed, then fails with error code 80029567. I got MGS running so far and UFC with Ninja BM v2. I backed up Super Street Fighter and Final fantasy 11, seemed to go well like RE 5, but haven't tried them out yet.

With RE5 I have same error. In my case it is Gold Edition. I get fault message after install: Could not install trophies. Maybe this is because of having old RE5 Data of the non Gold installation ?

Can I delete the old trophies of the game somehow ?

Quote Originally Posted by metroo View Post
    With RE5 I have same error. In my case it is Gold Edition. I get fault message after install: Could not install trophies. Maybe this is because of having old RE5 Data of the non Gold installation ?

Can I delete the old trophies of the game somehow ?
    Well I don't have any trophies at all as my HDD is a new one, Yet I still get that error. I think it has to do with the updates... I checked my entire HDD for any RE 5 saves or installations before I reinstalled it.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb4god View Post
    Just tried it with backup manager 2 and hermes hex... same result as before. game loads but does not recognize controller in game. At least not my wireless controller. not sure if anybody has tried multiple controllers for this game. i'd love to have a working backup of this to play on my ps3 hdd.
    The backup manager isn't the problem for super street fighter 4, it has something to do with the jailbreak. It does the same to the original blu-ray disc of super street fighter 4 when your ps3 is in jailbreak mode. Boot up your ps3 without the jailbreak, the controller responds.

Sponsored Links
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News