Latest PS3 News Forum Updates
- PS3 CFW
- PS3 Files
- PS3 Hacks
- PS3 Help
- PS3 Releases
- PS3 Themes
- PS3 Trophies
- PS Vita Trophies
MultiMAN PS3 Game Backup Manager v2.05.00 is Released
deank never stops! Now there is also the emulator pack included into multiman. Still a very good work.
That was added a couple of months ago.
Originally Posted by Ezio
MultiMAN v02.05.02 Update (20110901-180400)
Here is another minor update from deank to multiMAN v02.05.02 Update (20110901-180400) with the changes followed by more updates below:
Download: multiMAN v02.05.02 Update (20110901-180400) (1.25 MB) / multiMAN v02.05.02 Update (20110902-135100) (1.25 MB) / multiMAN v02.05.00 (20110830) (EMULATOR PACK) (SNES GENP FCEU FBAN VBAN) FW 3.41 (49.96 MB) / multiMAN v02.05.03 Update (20110902-192400) (1.25 MB)
multiMAN v02.05.02 Update (20110901-180400) Changelog:
multiMAN v02.05.02 Update (20110902-135100) Changelog:
- Fixed setting wallpaper after PNG file was used as wallpaper
- Color labels when selecting the color for the SIDE menu
- Fixed sorting order in XMMB for PS3 HDD and USB device icons.
- Fixed MP3 playback (when sometimes audio plays in wrong frequency)
- Added animation/slide effect when browsing USB/PS3HDD devices in XMMB mode
- Fixed freezing in coverflow when fast-browsing over 100 titles
multiMAN v02.05.03 Update (20110902-192400) Changelog:
- Added support for 7 connected controllers to be used simultaneously
- Added: SIDE menu in XMMB mode to access various functions (access the menu with [TRIANGLE])
- Added: SIDE menu function "UPDATE" Showtime in XMMB Video column when "Start Showtime" is selected
- Added: SIDE menu function "UPDATE" in XMMB RETRO column to download EMULATOR updates by squarepusher2
- Added: Support for browsing USB devices and internal HDD in XMMB mode
- Added: Option in XMMB Settings column: [Write access to /dev_flash via /dev_blind]
anyway yet to autoload MM from boot? I want to multiman to load when i turn the machine on!
will it work on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 ?? please respond ASAP thanks
Video: MultiMAN 02.05.03 PS3 POC Wave with Motion Background
Following up on his previous updates, today PlayStation 3 developer deank has released a multiMAN 02.05.03 PS3 POC Wave with Motion Background video followed by a multiMAN 02.05.04 update below.
Download: multiMAN v02.05.03 Update POC Wave (20110905-143300) (5.66 MB) / multiMAN Motion Background POC Video (4.01 MB) / multiMAN v02.05.04 Update (20110906-140200) (1.32 MB) / Wave.divx (Black) (4.34 MB) / Wave.divx (Blue) (22.71 MB) / Showtime SELF v3.1.231.g9cfc9.dirty (3.95 MB)
To quote: multiMAN ver 02.05.03 UPDATE POC WAVE (20110905-143300).pkg
If you want to enable the background motion wave - press SELECT+TRIANGLE.
Have in mind that it is just a test update, although everything works fine when motion background is not enabled.
If you wish to enable motion background, download wave.divx and save it as /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/wave.divx
Complete changelog since 02.05.00:
- Added: Support for 7 connected controllers to be used simultaneously
- Added: Animation/slide effect when browsing USB/PS3HDD devices in XMMB mode
- Added: BD Remote controller buttons: YELLOW BUTTON = Restart, RED BUTTON = QUIT
- Changed: Color labels when selecting the color for the SIDE menu
- Changed: Browsing USB devices in XMMB will behave like real XMB (i.e. will first open /VIDEO or /MUSIC or /PICTURE folders to look for content)
- Fixed: Setting wallpaper after PNG file was used as wallpaper
- Fixed: Sorting order in XMMB for PS3 HDD and USB device icons.
- Fixed: MP3 playback (when sometimes audio plays in wrong frequency)
- Fixed: Freezing in coverflow when fast-browsing over 100 titles
- Added: Experimental motion/movie background support: If wave.divx is present in multiMAN's USRDIR folder you can enable motion background with SELECT+TRIANGLE.
- Added: REFRESH option in SIDE menu for photo/music/video/retro columns when USB/PS3HDD entries are selected
- Added: Quit and Restart options in SIDE menu for Settings column
- Added: SELECT+TRIANGLE starts/stops motion background
SHOWTIME.SELF Version 3.1.231.g9cfc9.dirty is also added above, simply save the downloaded file as: /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/SHOWTIME.SELF
Since version 02.05.00 of multiMAN you can update your SHOWTIME within multiMAN, by going to XMMB Video tab -> Press [TRIANGLE] while "Start Showtime" is selected -> Update.
- Added: XMB videos and last folder visible in Showtime
- Added: Return to multiMAN when using the EXIT icon in to top right corner of main Showtime Interface
- Since version 3.1.231 Showtime can play multi-channel audio on the PS3
More PlayStation 3 News...
Cheers chitalov85, +Rep and I have added it to the main article as well as multiMAN v02.05.04 Update (20110906-140200) and wave.divx now!
I wonder when they're going to offer him a job