Great work! THX
Great work! THX
Today multiMAN v02.03.00 PS3 backup manager is released, which includes several updates and bugfixes among the changes outlined below.
Download: multiMAN v02.03.00 BASE (20110717-170000) (6.16 MB) / multiMAN v02.03.00 BASE (20110717-170000) (6.16 MB - Mirror) / multiMAN v02.03.00 FULL (20110717-170000) (73.36 MB) (2500 covers) (showTIME lastGAME bdRESET ebootFIX ebootMOD ps3SERV) / multiMAN v02.03.00 FULL (20110717-170000) (73.36 MB - Mirror) / multiMAN Emulator Pack (SNES GENP VBA FBA FCEU) (20110611) (27.83 MB) / SVN
multiMAN v02.03.00 Changelog:
Shortly following another small update was released via Debug Update (L2+R2 at startup to update) with the following changes:
- Change font properties / functions in all modes.
- Maximum number of games in AVCHD + game modes: 960 (before 640).
- Maximum number of entries per column XMMB: 3200.
- Limit of characters for the parameter column XMMB [option selected]: 36 (before 32 German / French).
- Moving [selected option] at the far right.
- 20MB of RAM freed and reallocated some of them to increase the number of games max input / XMMB.
- This update should correct Not enough memory for Web browser in some users. If this is not the case, use the original theme.
- Added checks for updates Multiman downloaded (to avoid installing files PKG incomplete / damaged).
- Added verification of downloaded covers (to avoid accepting file incomplete / damaged files downloaded).
- The menu commands in the file manager has changed a bit.
- Legend in most display modes using the current settings of localization.
- Vibration alert added Delete game / folder.
- Includes all languages, with the latest versions displayed by the translators. (Dutch, Portuguese, Arabic...).
Download: multiMAN v02.03.00 UPDATE (20110718-172800) (2.23 MB)
- Added: Pulsing of selected entry/title in XMMB display mode
- Added: Display of embedded JPEG images in MP3 files for XMMB Music column
More PlayStation 3 News...
Dean your the best and btw thnx for providing the base version.
Great work! THX
Another great update. Once again thanks for all your hard work. Much appreciated!
Great work once again Dean, Thanks for all your efforts.
I don't know where the 'changelog' is from, but it seems like it was translated back and forth from english several times
Here is the changelog:
Code:02.03.00 - * Changed Font properties/functions for all modes * Max number of games+AVCHD in game modes 960(was 640) * Max number of entries per XMMB column 3200 * Changed character limit for XMMB Settings column [selected option] to 36 (was 32 - now German/French fit) * Moved [selected option] to the far right * Freed more than 20MB of RAM :) (and reallocated some of it to increase max number of games/xmmb entries) * This update should fix "Not enough memory for web browser" which some users experienced. If it doesn't - use the Original Theme. * Added check for downloaded multiMAN updates (to avoid installing broken/incomplete PKG files) * Added check for downloaded covers (to avoid accepting broken/incomplete downloaded files) * Command menu in File manager changed a bit * Legend in most display modes will use current localization setting * Pad vibration added as warning for "Delete" game/folder prompts * Included all languages (with latest versions posted by translators) * Added back Dutch * Added back Portuguese BR * Added back Arabian
much appreciated dean.. you have delivered a far superior and better looking product than sony could.. LOL
deank, thanks but what about the showtime that you have integrated into multiman? Will you further implement the unofficial build by redsquirrel87 with more bug fixes: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...build-for-ps3/