Dean, how were you able to get rid of the PSN icon in your XMB? I have customized my RCOs/XMLs but haven't been able to get rid of icons entirely. Also, is it possible to have the XMB mode load the games into a different category than Game?
Hi Dean, I was able to get v.1.16.11 working again on my fw 3.15 finally. Would i be correct in assuming that no future versions of MM will be support 3.15 due to integrating showtime or too much work? If so, can i recommend changing "for all fw versions" to "fw 3.45+" or something like that?
I keep wanting to download it- others with older fw may try the same. Guess i'll jealously follow all your new improvements until Graf.C gets linux running native on current fw..
* Fixed some issues with XMB mode slow down when scrolling
* Improved scrolling in XMB mode
* KEY-REPEAT for all modes
* Only current game title shown in XMB mode (not like in the screenshot)
* KEY-REPEAT used when switching pages in other modes
* XMB mode boots in ~1-2 seconds now
* Games on NTFS drive will get icons in XMB mode
* Fixed lock-up when playing MP3 from XMB MUSIC column
* Got rid of the "paths" and replaced them with two small icons under title name: