Umm - one more feature I'd like to see and have not seen it mentioned around yet is the "instant save" - basicaly an option to freeze the current status of the game and to be able to return to it later. I know it's not as simple mainly due to the amount of hte data but reminds me of old good times of ZX-Spectrum...
could someone tell me how to change the icons from boxart to icon.png on the 24 game grid screen. it looks boring as i don't wanna use the boxart and have not downloaded the boxart either.. other than that its a great bm.
VERY impressive Dean! Now I'm sure I'd echo suggestions / desire of others in this thread but this look almost screams for having the option to group the games (similarly like it's possible in XMB)... just saying
* Initial public release of XMB display mode
* Favorites column in XMB mode
* Playback of video files from VIDEO column in XMB mode
* Playback of audio files from MUSIC column in XMB mode
* FreeType Font support and legend for slide-coverflow display mode
* Clean-edged freetype fonts in all modes but one
* Stability improvements