First post is now updated. Users with firmware 3.15 can also use the UPDATE feature within the manager!
* Nice free type fonts added to display modes #1 and #3.
* Additional [PATHS] mode added with [L3] (large title names, smaller title names + game path, smaller titles names without the path).
* Game scrolling is rewritten to work in PAGES and browsing is as fast as it can get for all modes.
* Fixed double listing of Blu-ray/DVD-R disc when present
* Fixed disappearing USB games in USB PATCH mode
Enjoy this version as I did and please post back some feedback!
first of all - great work! i love this manager then, my problem.. every time i start multiman, it downloads the missing covers (i've installed the full package from here with covers, but some is missing in that pack).. how come it doesn't save the covers to my harddrive? using default settings.
1. How do i update the best way? Just remove the old and install a new one?
2. Can anyone play PS2 games now?
The best way is to update within the manager with [R3] and install the downloaded .PKG. The second best way is to download the UPDATE only and install it. The third is to download the complete package and install it.
NEVER uninstall multiMAN before updating - there is no need to do it - the update/install will change/add only the updated files.
No, PS2 games are not working.
Originally Posted by condorstrike
Hi guys... new theme condorstrike3. a calming theme... i guess.
i had actually changed the icon0 to what you see in the pics with the drops of water on it, but i still gotta work on it... please coment...
hope you guys like it... and now to sleep, can't see straight anymore... lol
Thanks again, condorstrike!
Last edited by deank; 12-03-2010 at 05:25 AMReason: Automerged Doublepost