Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 99 of 448 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can't load PS2 backups at this time.

Here is a test version for those of you who with to test and share their experience.

As seen in the screenshot below - title names are dimmed. It happens like in normal XMB mode - after about 5 seconds title names will fade to barely visible and you can fully enjoy the game background.

If a button is pressed, titles fade-in again

I also changed the length of the names for each modes, so more characters are visible. Also in file-manager names of files and folders with "%" sign are now fixed.

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00420_sm.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    another bug... after i'm delete game all rest games shows in double, each time pressing [SELECT]+[R1] games shows double, triple, quad...

Well they don't show double, triple here.

Your games must be placed in folders under the one set in your INI... NOT in additional subfolders:

/dev_hdd0/GAMES/GAME1
    /dev_hdd0/GAMES/GAME2
    /dev_hdd0/GAMES/GAME1

and not

/dev_hdd0/GAMES/GAME1/BLES12345
    /dev_hdd0/GAMES/GAME2/BLES56789

my games in

/dev_hdd0/game/GAIA01985/GAMEZ
    and external hdd in GAMEZ

double.. games appears only if (multiman 1.10.04)
    delete any game or press [SELECT]+[R1]
    Last edited by PagaN; 11-22-2010 at 11:58 AM

work well the update, thanks.

How would you like playing MP3 files (from local devices and NETWORK)?

Dean,

Can i ask you something more?

I have a game (GT5) on my pc NTFS how can i tranfer to my FAT32 (for PS3 games) external disc.

I know to need to split >4gb files
    Tell me how with your program split4G Which is the differents between the format <filename.#.part> and the <filename.666##>??

Ps. Which program you used to make the GUI (i want to make a try with something to my work )

Deanrr love what you're doing, test version is ok, but i think it would be better if the unselected titles were alway dimmed, and selected title was alway clear....

and also maybe... the 5 sec dimm should go to the hotkeys... del, copy and the rest.

great job... you're a 1 man machine... thank you.

Use <filename.666###> for multiMan

Quote Originally Posted by lefterisk View Post
    Ps. Which program you used to make the GUI (i want to make a try with something to my work )
    The program is called CalcIt and it is free.

Sponsored Links