Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 98 of 447 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by denazgull View Post
    Thanks Dean,

You helped me to solve the AVCHD issue, but another came up, after multiMAN setup a AVCHD like usb_root\FOLDER1\ MOVIE(AVCHD folder with different name) to XMB, and after watching movie, multiMAN changes the folder name to AVCHD and puts in the root like usb_root\AVCHD.

It didnīt happen before...
    Yes, it happened before. To make an AVCHD_xxYYzz folder active, multiMAN renames it to AVCHD - otherwise your PS3 won't play it. It remembers the previous name, so don't worry - it will change it back when you select another folder.

It won't change folder names when you play an AVCHD from your INTERNAL HDD.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The overscan on the fly option is just amazing. Its PERFECT. Thank you. Your Manager just keeps getting better and better. Tested everything I could, overscan, host, all modes, remote play, etc. All seem good from my end with my system. I am so very pleased with how this manager has been progressing.

And guys I wanted to make special note of the fact that even though Dean hasnt been able to reproduce all our errors on his end everytime. He is extremely quick to try to find a solution anyway, even when he might think we are doing something wrong on our end. It shows a level of dedication to his craft that many lack imo.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks...

And about 'thinking "you-users" doing something wrong' - have in mind that I'm just me with one PS3 and my tests as a single user. You're all out there (like thousands) and I can't reproduce all scenarios, so it is easy to assume I'm right, because my config didn't change. Of course that's not the case all the time as we already witnessed.

Thanks for the cheer-up!

Dean

Banned User
    what file types can i use with the nethost?

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Yes, it happened before. To make an AVCHD_xxYYzz folder active, multiMAN renames it to AVCHD - otherwise your PS3 won't play it. It remembers the previous name, so don't worry - it will change it back when you select another folder.

It won't change folder names when you play an AVCHD from your INTERNAL HDD.
    Yes Dean, you are right, it changes back to the name folder IF i choose another folder, but the last one (or the only one) i choose, it will end with AVCHD name, and the worst part is all the folders i choose, will get off the main folder to be placed in the root of usb hdd, one by one...

You are the best support service ever! You must had worked in a call center before.

About MKV support: I pressed X on a MKV video file (using the new, great nethost feature) in the multiMAN File Manager, but it didn't ask me if I want to convert it to AVCHD!

It just started copying it to the internal HDD. What am I doing wrong?

By the way, I LOVE THIS MANAGER!!! Been using it since it came out
    Last edited by facepalmer; 11-21-2010 at 07:32 PM

It can't convert mkv to avchd. And if you press [X] nothing will happen. If you press [O] then it will copy it.

If you are wondering why I even asked about it...
    About MKV support... I think of something fast:

With the nethost support it is possible when you press [X] on a MKV from a NETHOST folder, multiMAN to ask you if you want to convert it to AVCHD and transfer it to your HDD.

So if you click [x] and agree, the hostpc will convert it to AVCHD and will initiate filetransfer to your PS3 and then you'll be able to play it (including subtitles).

Dean
    That's what you said

Quote Originally Posted by michaelstone View Post
    what file types can i use with the nethost?
    I don't understand your question. The nethost support just provides you with access to your PC - just like you access the local PS3 file system. It means that you can copy files and folders from your PC to your PS3 - that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by facepalmer View Post
    If you are wondering why I even asked about it...

That's what you said
    Oh... No, not implemented yet.
    Last edited by deank; 11-22-2010 at 04:11 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

deanrr, great manager but how do you get it so schou the ps2 games?

i have the 60gb whit 4 usb ports.can i rip my ps2 games and play them with your loader? and if yes what do i need??

thanks champ...

Sponsored Links