Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 97 of 448 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi Dean,

Updated to the latest version, and appreciate it could be a lot of different things, but can't get the ps3serv to work.

Running this via DOS :
    ps3serv.exe "C:\temp\" 11222

In that directory there is one mp3 file. Then have added :
    nethost*192.168.0.1*11222*Tunes*

to the options.ini file. Restarted multiMan. Press Start, see the "net_host0 Tunes - 192.168.0.1" folder, but when i go in it, it's empty.

I've disabled my Firewall. I'm connecting via wireless, nothing in the router log. The DOS command doesn't move and just says "Waiting for connection on port 11222.."

Any ideas what else I can try...?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    ps3serv uses sockets and TCP. It doesn't care where the remote host PC is. If it doesn't work then the problem is in FIREWALLS, ROUTERS, PC settings.

Dean
    OK thanks. we will figure out now that i know it is possible.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusername View Post
    Hi Dean,

Updated to the latest version, and appreciate it could be a lot of different things, but can't get the ps3serv to work.

Running this via DOS :

to the options.ini file. Restarted multiMan. Press Start, see the "net_host0 Tunes - 192.168.0.1" folder, but when i go in it, it's empty.

I've disabled my Firewall. I'm connecting via wireless, nothing in the router log. The DOS command doesn't move and just says "Waiting for connection on port 11222.."

Is your PC IP really 192.168.0.1?

If so try to run ps3serv and don't put " " around the folder.

But before you do, in file manager hover the mouse to net_host0 and press [SELECT]-[X]. It will try to re-connect and refresh information from the host.

If it sits on 'waiting for connection' it means that your PS3 can't reach your PC.
    Last edited by deank; 11-21-2010 at 02:08 PM

Hi Dean,

Running this via DOS :

Sorry, the IP is actually 192.168.0.100 of my PC (I think - did ipconfig /all via DOS). If i go to [Register or Login to view links] in my browser, the command prompt springs into action, so it seems setup correctly, just not sure why it won't work via the PS3..

Hi Dean,

Thanks for your awesome job!

Sine i had upgraded to 10.x, it could not display my AVCHD files from usb, like before, and didnīt touch them since older multiMANīs. When downgraded to 9.x, i have no problems at all.

Because of that, i think i have discover a little bug, when trying to switch mode views (select+R1) to find AVCHD files (with no luck), it keeps repeating the game i have in PS3 blu-ray drive, like if i do 3-4 steps with 'select+R1', i will end with 3-4 same game listing.

I also notice the fileman background color has change to withe, which kept me from seeing the icons (hdd, usb, etc) on the bottom, is it normal?

It would be nice if it was possible to sort list with folders, for games and videos, the list keeps bigger and bigger .

Thank you very much!

Are your games in one place? I really can't replicate this situation. I have multiMAN load and display its progress about 10 seconds after I launch it.
    I can If I change where the games are backed in the .ini: from dev_hdd0/GAMES to dev_hdd0/GAMEZ.

ps thx for the great program

Sorry, the IP is actually 192.168.0.100 of my PC (I think - did ipconfig /all via DOS). If i go to [Register or Login to view links] in my browser, the command prompt springs into action, so it seems setup correctly, just not sure why it won't work via the PS3..
    THen you'll have to change the nethost setting in the ini with the proper IP address.

Quote Originally Posted by denazgull View Post
    Hi Dean,

Sine i had upgraded to 10.x, it could not display my AVCHD files from usb, like before, and didnīt touch them since older multiMANīs. When downgraded to 9.x, i have no problems at all.

Because of that, i think i have discover a little bug, when trying to switch mode views (select+R1) to find AVCHD files (with no luck), it keeps repeating the game i have in PS3 blu-ray drive, like if i do 3-4 steps with 'select+R1', i will end with 3-4 same game listing.

I also notice the fileman background color has change to withe, which kept me from seeing the icons (hdd, usb, etc) on the bottom, is it normal?

It would be nice if it was possible to sort list with folders, for games and videos, the list keeps bigger and bigger .

Thank you very much!
    All of your problems are related to using OLD and not fully updated version - download the FULL package from the first page (3MB).

2nd - your options.ini or options_default.ini is MISCONFIGURED. Previous versions had bugs. This one DOESN'T, so please get the original options_default.ini from the first page and compare the paths. Your AVCHD videos must be in the same folder as your games. NOT IN additional subfolders. Same goes for the games.

Dean

THen you'll have to change the nethost setting in the ini with the proper IP address.
    Hehe, yeah I know, done all that, still the same issues.

Appreciate it could be my router causing issues, but nothing in the logs and i've never had any problems accessing anything else (using PS3Media Server etc via the PS3).

All of your problems are related to using OLD and not fully updated version - download the FULL package from the first page (3MB).

2nd - your options.ini or options_default.ini is MISCONFIGURED. Previous versions had bugs. This one DOESN'T, so please get the original options_default.ini from the first page and compare the paths. Your AVCHD videos must be in the same folder as your games. NOT IN additional subfolders. Same goes for the games.

Dean
    Thanks Dean,

You helped me to solve the AVCHD issue, but another came up, after multiMAN setup a AVCHD like usb_root\FOLDER1\ MOVIE(AVCHD folder with different name) to XMB, and after watching movie, multiMAN changes the folder name to AVCHD and puts in the root like usb_root\AVCHD.

It didnīt happen before...

after fooling around with this i got it to work, thank you.

Sponsored Links