Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 94 of 448 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 4473



  1. #931
    Contributor Alkis30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Something strange happened to me with the new version. I had 1.09.03 playing fine and tried to install 1.10.00 (full version) without deleting the 1.09.03. But when I run it the loader does not show up ! Black screen. I deleted the manager through the console and tried a fresh install of 1.10.00 full version but still black screen !!! Do I have to delete something else through FTP ?

  2. #932
    Senior Member deank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,018
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by BackHome View Post
    Waiting for it to be available for 3.21 firmware
    I'll post one later.

    Quote Originally Posted by tadzio View Post
    Works great on my 1366 x 768 LG. No overscan needed.
    I added something more for the overscan.. read below

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkis30 View Post
    Something strange happened to me with the new version. I had 1.09.03 playing fine and tried to install 1.10.00 (full version) without deleting the 1.09.03. But when I run it the loader does not show up ! Black screen. I deleted the manager through the console and tried a fresh install of 1.10.00 full version but still black screen !!!!! Do I have to delete something else through FTP ?
    Try to use the latest 01.10.03.

    ****

    Few additions:

    [START] - File manager

    [SELECT]+[L1] - switch to previous display mode (like [L1] but in reverse)
    [SELECT]+[R1] - switch content display (GAMES ONLY, VIDEO ONLY, GAMES+VIDEO) (you can always set your preferred startup mode in the options with display_mode=X)

    [SELECT]+[L2] - decrease TV overscan by 1%
    [SELECT]+[R2] - increase TV overscan by 1%

    Also fixed (I hope) multiple listing when entering patched mode.



    Dean
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

    DSC00419_sm.JPG  
    Last edited by deank; 11-21-2010 at 07:08 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #933
    Contributor Alkis30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OK I found the problem. I had to wait in the black screen !!! There is a major bug. I have 32 games in my "GAMES" folder and there is a near 30 seconds delay (black screen) before scanning them all and enter in the manager !!! In 1.09... there was no delay at all !!!!

    Also there is no joypad pic in the place of missing cover as before...
    Last edited by Alkis30; 11-21-2010 at 07:06 AM

  4. #934
    Senior Member deank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,018
    The delay is not caused by scanning your games and there is no bug. And the joypad is there, because it is a part of the background picture.

  5. #935
    Contributor Alkis30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    The delay is not caused by scanning your games and there is no bug. And the joypad is there, because it is a part of the background picture.
    I just put 1.09.03 full with covers and there is no delay !!! I dont know what it is but in 1.10.03 something's wrong because when I put 1 game in "GAMES" folder (internal HDD) there is no delay. When I put 15 games there is a delay 15 sec and when I put 32 games there is a delay around 30 sec before enterering the manager...

    Ok now I have 1.09.03 working great with 32 games without delay. I will try one more to update in 1.10.03. What file should I use ?

  6. #936
    Senior Member deank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,018
    Try to use the default options.ini file. Also while loading it displays what it is doing. If it scans your games it displays an ICON and paths... if it is just a black screen - then I don't know.

    Verify that you have proper paths in the options file - it may cause big delay if something is wrong. Even if it worked in the previous version it may not work in this one, because I fixed the search paths.

    I got an email from a user yesterday - he has 500GB full of games and there is no real delay while loading the list.
    Last edited by deank; 11-21-2010 at 07:36 AM

  7. #937
    Registered User kai0007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks for the effort! And keep up the good work. The latest release did solve the issue with long boot time in my case.

    But I still have an duplicate games issue. Most games show up fine, which have been copied from my external usb disk copied to internal disk. But I have copied serveral games via multiman to internal disk, from an NTFS partition on my PC. As these games contain files over 4gb. It's these games that have multiple entries in Mutliman. God of war Collection even show up 3 times.

    Do you perhaps know what is causing this?

  8. #938
    Senior Member deank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,018
    Wrongly set options.ini.

  9. #939
    Contributor Alkis30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Try to use the default options.ini file. Also while loading it displays what it is doing. If it scans your games it displays an ICON and paths... if it is just a black screen - then I don't know.

    Verify that you have proper paths in the options file - it may cause big delay if something is wrong. Even if it worked in the previous version it may not work in this one, because I fixed the search paths.

    I got an email from a user yesterday - he has 500GB full of games and there is no real delay while loading the list.
    I can not find any differences in "options_default.ini" between 1.09.03 and 1.10.03 versions except the following lines in 1.09.03 :

    # syscall35 source_path (/dev_bdvd or /app_home or /app_home+/dev_bdvd)
    mount_point=/dev_bdvd

    # SysCalls to mount MOUNT_POINT
    mount_bdvd=1

  10. #940
    Contributor qfactor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8
    I've tested a few blu-rays. unfortunately they all work wiht jave, so non of them worked...

    deanrr: any chance to get that java issue solved?

    thanks

    cu,
    qfactor

 
Sponsored Links

Tags for this Thread

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News