Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 92 of 448 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    playing blu-eay from external is no issue at all - the problem is, that you only can connect FAT32 formatted harddisks, i.e. no bigger files than 4 GB accepted

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A bit later I'll post the new version...

* Loading progress message when multiMAN starts
    * Improved folder scanning speed
    * Changed [L2] Setup menu with motion background and fixed freezing with [PS] button
    * Fixed folder sorting in filemanager
    * Change in filemanager to fit PSP screen in remote play
    * Change in filemanager to fully reflect overscan setting
    * Some other minor fixes

Dean

p.s. To those complaining about the loading speed/times: have in mind that multiMAN is about 10000 lines of code, compared to 3000 in the original open manager and ~4000-5000 in other managers.

Quote Originally Posted by qfactor View Post
    playing blu-eay from external is no issue at all - the problem is, that you only can connect FAT32 formatted harddisks, i.e. no bigger files than 4 GB accepted
    multiAVCHD supports RE-AUTHOR MODE in which you can covert a blu-ray (with 4+GB files) to AVCHD in just few seconds, without any reencoding (that is if the disc has no JAVA).
    Last edited by deank; 11-20-2010 at 11:55 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi Dean, great manager I am newbie and recently updated multiman a few days ago, I also have the same problems of taking for ages (about 20-30 secs) to load up, is this normal as before update it was a lot quicker & I have had problems with copying (not as fluent as before)

Thanks again for all the good work.

I would not know how to change options ini if I got an old version one can I use that in of the updates?

Dean you are the man!

Absolulty perfect!

Thanks for your immentiatly action about remote play!

Hi,

I have tried 3 different games now with the same result. I copy to int harddrive and all is fine but MultiMAN list the game twice 1 on int hd and 1 on ext hd, by hidhlighting said hd. If I list paths both are on same path int hd. If I select to delete one of them say from ext hd then it does delete game but still list as being installed on int hd but it is deleted except for main game dir. Tried this on 3 games and all same result.

Also I installed MultiMAN on PS3 with modified options_default.ini and install went fine but after installing games to int hd the options.ini was set to different settings. Can I edit it in MultiMAN and save chnges to my prefs or what is the best way?

Thanks for the help, been using MultiAVCHD for a long time now.

Thanks for all your hard work
    jhmac

Hi deanrr, first of all thanks for your great manager

Could you please add something? Some games have very much files (e.g. Guitar Hero series or Burnout Paradise) and multiMAN counts them before it starts to copy the files. This takes very much time (I aborted after 15 minutes)

Would it be possible to e.g. abort the counting progress after 1 oder 2 minutes? This would be great

Sorry for my English

Dean is it possible to add one little think? When explore a game to show us the Game ID?

Ahh! Something more, can you give an advice how can i patch the param.sfo from a game to enable remote play? (exclude the pso editor 0.80)

Thanks again for your good work!

Does anything in this latest release change how or where ps2 backups are mounted?

whenever i mount ps2 backup manager locks up after saying it successfully loaded it.

still working on getting ps2 singstar backups running, but i dont have the expertise to modify the managers myself to change the mounting points ect.

thanks

Just updated to latest version and ftp has stopped working do you have to put ip of ps3 in the ini?

Quote Originally Posted by jhmac View Post
    Hi,

I have tried 3 different games now with the same result. I copy to int harddrive and all is fine but MultiMAN list the game twice 1 on int hd and 1 on ext hd, by hidhlighting said hd. If I list paths both are on same path int hd. If I select to delete one of them say from ext hd then it does delete game but still list as being installed on int hd but it is deleted except for main game dir. Tried this on 3 games and all same result.

Also I installed MultiMAN on PS3 with modified options_default.ini and install went fine but after installing games to int hd the options.ini was set to different settings. Can I edit it in MultiMAN and save chnges to my prefs or what is the best way?

Thanks for the help, been using MultiAVCHD for a long time now.

Thanks for all your hard work
    jhmac
    I found the problem with multiple listings and the fix is in the next update 01.10.03.

Quote Originally Posted by majokaese View Post
    Hi deanrr, first of all thanks for your great manager

Could you please add something? Some games have very much files (e.g. Guitar Hero series or Burnout Paradise) and multiMAN counts them before it starts to copy the files. This takes very much time (I aborted after 15 minutes)

Would it be possible to e.g. abort the counting progress after 1 oder 2 minutes? This would be great

Sorry for my English
    Without the check there will be no progress bar, because there is no way to find the actual size of the folder to be copied. But I'll see about it. It shouldn't take so much time (10-15mins). Even with 2000 files it takes about a minute from external usb hdd.

Quote Originally Posted by lefterisk View Post
    Dean is it possible to add one little think?
    When explore a game to show us the Game ID?

Ahh! Something more, can you give an advice how can i patch the param.sfo from a game to enable remote play? (exclude the pso editor 0.80)

Thanks again for your good work!
    You can add the editor - just add a new option in the ADVANCED edit, called ATTRIBUTE with value 5 and set PADDING 0 and DATA TYPE 4.

Quote Originally Posted by sccs View Post
    Does anything in this latest release change how or where ps2 backups are mounted?

whenever i mount ps2 backup manager locks up after saying it successfully loaded it.

still working on getting ps2 singstar backups running, but i dont have the expertise to modify the managers myself to change the mounting points ect.

thanks
    No, nothing about pS2 backups... and it locks for PL3 payloads - yes.

Dean

Quote Originally Posted by rommy667 View Post
    Just updated to latest version and ftp has stopped working do you have to put ip of ps3 in the ini?
    No, nothing about the FTP is changed. You should be able to connect as before.
    Last edited by deank; 11-20-2010 at 03:13 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links