Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 91 of 448 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Copy problem

Sponsored Links
    Hello Dean,

a friend told me he has some problems with copying games. So ill tested it. And i found the same problems.

1. sometimes when you copy a game, the copy aborts and you have to delete the failed dump and start again.

2. if you want to copy more then 1 game, you have to quit and restart MultiMan every time to copy another game.

P.s. 2 new covers
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

BLES00909.PNG   BLES01031.PNG  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Order test with lower ASACII# chars. Just losing UP-CATALOG sign [..].

Also got lost with %test but this is Linux thing, right?
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ord_test.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi there,

i have a blu-ray dumped on my PCs harddisc. all keys etc have been remmoved by anydvdHD.

can I transfer the files to my jailbroken PS3 and let the Blu-Ray play incl. all menues etc?

thank you in advance

cu,
    qfactor

Quote Originally Posted by YadoMan View Post
    Hey Deanrr,

I gave bowsing UDF BD-Rs another try and noticed that you can indeed access all BD-R subfolders from the XMB, under Photo, Music and Video. (Unlike when using the multiMAN File Manager, where you can only access 2 levels)

So whatever the reason for it not working in multiMAN is, it appears to be unrelated to PS3's GameOS; otherwise it wouldn't be possible to browse data BD-Rs from the XMB.

Unfortunately there haven't been any updates regarding this since the first release of multiMAN. Don't you think you could give it another look? A working file manager would make multiMAN the most powerful PS3 utility.
    Yes, you can access 8 levels from XMB. Being able to do so doesn't make it a BUG in multiMAN that it can't go depper than 2 - that's what the PS3 allows it to do.

Quote Originally Posted by salty666 View Post
    Hello Dean,

a friend told me he has some problems with copying games. So ill tested it. And i found the same problems.

1. sometimes when you copy a game, the copy aborts and you have to delete the failed dump and start again.

2. if you want to copy more then 1 game, you have to quit and restart MultiMan every time to copy another game.

P.s. 2 new covers
    I added the covers to the server - thanks. Are these reports for multiMAN versions after 01.10.00?

Quote Originally Posted by qfactor View Post
    hi there,

i have a blu-ray dumped on my PCs harddisc. all keys etc have been remmoved by anydvdHD.

can I transfer the files to my jailbroken PS3 and let the Blu-Ray play incl. all menues etc?

thank you in advance

cu,
    qfactor
    You have to transfer it to your PS3 internal HDD, just like you do with the games.

Thank you Deanrr for your prompt reply

Can you explain to what PS3 folder I do have to transfer them?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by tadzio View Post
    Order test with lower ASACII# chars. Just losing UP-CATALOG sign [..].

Also got lost with %test but this is Linux thing, right?
    I fixed the sorting order for [..]. It will be there in the next update.
    Quote Originally Posted by qfactor View Post
    Thank you Deanrr for your prompt reply

Can you explain to what PS3 folder I do have to transfer them?
    To your games folder in a separate folder like the games are. Check if your disc has JAVA (BDJO/JAR folders must be empty). If it has JAVA it won't work I think.
    Last edited by deank; 11-20-2010 at 05:26 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

OK, will test it let you guys know - thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Yes, you can access 8 levels from XMB. Being able to do so doesn't make it a BUG in multiMAN that it can't go depper than 2 - that's what the PS3 allows it to do.
    Comgenie's Awesome Filemanager v0.06 can access more levels, but apparently it depends on folder-name length: If the folders have long names you can access fewer levels, if they are short you can access more. I contacted the author, but he never replied. It appears Comgenie has completely dropped development/support of his file manager.

I don't know what could be the issue. I have the same problem even with retail DVD-Video discs, AVCHD DVD discs which I created. The same thing happens if you try to access these folders via FTP.

Even with comgenie's fm when I try it hangs for 10-30 seconds and sometimes enters a folder, sometimes not.

multiMAN uses the same filesystem functions for all devices/folders and I can't know what is preventing it from obtaining folder structures and files.

Hi Dean, i have the same problem, freeze for 30 sec.

Can play BD movies from external HD ?

Thank you

Sponsored Links