Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 91 of 448 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 4473



  1. #901
    Contributor salty666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16
    Sponsored Links

    Copy problem

    Sponsored Links
    Hello Dean,

    a friend told me he has some problems with copying games. So ill tested it. And i found the same problems.

    1. sometimes when you copy a game, the copy aborts and you have to delete the failed dump and start again.

    2. if you want to copy more then 1 game, you have to quit and restart MultiMan every time to copy another game.

    P.s. 2 new covers
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

    BLES00909.PNG   BLES01031.PNG  

  2. #902
    Banned User tadzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    10
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Order test with lower ASACII# chars. Just losing UP-CATALOG sign [..].

    Also got lost with %test but this is Linux thing, right?
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

    ord_test.jpg  

  3. #903
    Contributor qfactor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi there,

    i have a blu-ray dumped on my PCs harddisc. all keys etc have been remmoved by anydvdHD.

    can I transfer the files to my jailbroken PS3 and let the Blu-Ray play incl. all menues etc?

    thank you in advance

    cu,
    qfactor

  4. #904
    Senior Member deank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,018
    Quote Originally Posted by YadoMan View Post
    Hey Deanrr,

    I gave bowsing UDF BD-Rs another try and noticed that you can indeed access all BD-R subfolders from the XMB, under Photo, Music and Video. (Unlike when using the multiMAN File Manager, where you can only access 2 levels)

    So whatever the reason for it not working in multiMAN is, it appears to be unrelated to PS3's GameOS; otherwise it wouldn't be possible to browse data BD-Rs from the XMB.

    Unfortunately there haven't been any updates regarding this since the first release of multiMAN. Don't you think you could give it another look? A working file manager would make multiMAN the most powerful PS3 utility.
    Yes, you can access 8 levels from XMB. Being able to do so doesn't make it a BUG in multiMAN that it can't go depper than 2 - that's what the PS3 allows it to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by salty666 View Post
    Hello Dean,

    a friend told me he has some problems with copying games. So ill tested it. And i found the same problems.

    1. sometimes when you copy a game, the copy aborts and you have to delete the failed dump and start again.

    2. if you want to copy more then 1 game, you have to quit and restart MultiMan every time to copy another game.

    P.s. 2 new covers
    I added the covers to the server - thanks. Are these reports for multiMAN versions after 01.10.00?

    Quote Originally Posted by qfactor View Post
    hi there,

    i have a blu-ray dumped on my PCs harddisc. all keys etc have been remmoved by anydvdHD.

    can I transfer the files to my jailbroken PS3 and let the Blu-Ray play incl. all menues etc?

    thank you in advance

    cu,
    qfactor
    You have to transfer it to your PS3 internal HDD, just like you do with the games.

  5. #905
    Contributor qfactor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thank you Deanrr for your prompt reply

    Can you explain to what PS3 folder I do have to transfer them?

    Thank you!

  6. #906
    Senior Member deank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,018
    Quote Originally Posted by tadzio View Post
    Order test with lower ASACII# chars. Just losing UP-CATALOG sign [..].

    Also got lost with %test but this is Linux thing, right?
    I fixed the sorting order for [..]. It will be there in the next update.
    Quote Originally Posted by qfactor View Post
    Thank you Deanrr for your prompt reply

    Can you explain to what PS3 folder I do have to transfer them?
    To your games folder in a separate folder like the games are. Check if your disc has JAVA (BDJO/JAR folders must be empty). If it has JAVA it won't work I think.
    Last edited by deank; 11-20-2010 at 05:26 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #907
    Contributor qfactor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8
    OK, will test it let you guys know - thanks again

  8. #908
    Banned User YadoMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Yes, you can access 8 levels from XMB. Being able to do so doesn't make it a BUG in multiMAN that it can't go depper than 2 - that's what the PS3 allows it to do.
    Comgenie's Awesome Filemanager v0.06 can access more levels, but apparently it depends on folder-name length: If the folders have long names you can access fewer levels, if they are short you can access more. I contacted the author, but he never replied. It appears Comgenie has completely dropped development/support of his file manager.

  9. #909
    Senior Member deank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,018
    I don't know what could be the issue. I have the same problem even with retail DVD-Video discs, AVCHD DVD discs which I created. The same thing happens if you try to access these folders via FTP.

    Even with comgenie's fm when I try it hangs for 10-30 seconds and sometimes enters a folder, sometimes not.

    multiMAN uses the same filesystem functions for all devices/folders and I can't know what is preventing it from obtaining folder structures and files.

  10. #910
    Contributor asakopowa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    18
    Hi Dean, i have the same problem, freeze for 30 sec.

    Can play BD movies from external HD ?

    Thank you

 
Sponsored Links

Tags for this Thread

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News