Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 90 of 447 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is the remote play feature for your next update because it does not work. it says this content cannot be used during remote play on my psp? also i keep forgetting to ask about this. is it possible in file manager to add a select all or select multiple files option instead of having to copy one file at a time. thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by muny21 View Post
    wow so multiman works from the psp now. damn that is awesome. great work.
    It will be available shortly in 01.10.02

Quote Originally Posted by fuxxi View Post
    Awesome Dean

Another short question: Is it possible to add support for other controllers? I'm thinking about the BD Remote.
    I tried to add the BD Remote a month ago, but I have no info on the specs. I tried (I'D LOVE TO USE THE BD REMOTE instead of the clumsy game pad) but it didn't work. I'll give it a try soon again.

Quote Originally Posted by muny21 View Post
    is the remote play feature for your next update because it does not work. it says this content cannot be used during remote play on my psp? also i keep forgetting to ask about this. is it possible in file manager to add a select all or select multiple files option instead of having to copy one file at a time. thanks.
    Remote play will be available shortly. In file-manager... I may add such feature, until then you can copy folders and files, not a selection.

Dean

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just updated to 1.10.01.

And every time i start MultiMan now it scans for something. It take a lifetime to start the manager. First its just a black screen for 30-40sec or so. Then a scan index before it starts.

What is this? And can i turn it of?

And a second question: Is there someway to chance the background. I tried to replace the AVCHD.PNG without luck

I'm sorry but you have something wrong in your options.ini.

First post updated with links to 01.10.02

01.10.02 - Added REMOTE PLAY to multiMAN and the games it launches
    01.10.02 - Left analogue stick now moves the mouse like the RIGHT one to be compatible with PSP in remote-play mode for FILE MANAGER in multiMAN
    01.10.02 - Fixed issue with "CF Card icon" displaying when PS3 has no internet connection (and possible black-screen lock-up).

Dean
    Last edited by deank; 11-19-2010 at 01:42 PM

Thanks to point me in the right direction!

Somehow i hade a old version of Options.ini. Did a new one from Options_defult.ini and it work perfectly..

But i still have two questions.. I cant find the folder that contain the games background. I recall that it used to be the cache folder. Where can i find them now?

And the background for the Manager? Is that it is? Or can i change it?

One more small issue:
    When in setup screen [L2] and pressing PS button application freezes.

Great work!!! PERFECTall-in-one solution!

#tadzio

Here i don't have this problem, i can open the setup screen and it does not freeze. Maybe is your payload.

Quote Originally Posted by iFirre View Post
    I just updated to 1.10.01.

And every time i start MultiMan now it scans for something. It take a lifetime to start the manager. First its just a black screen for 30-40sec or so. Then a scan index before it starts.

What is this? And can i turn it of?

And a second question: Is there someway to chance the background. I tried to replace the AVCHD.PNG without luck

same here.... It take a lifetime to start the manager.

heres my ini

Code:
    ##############################################################################################################
    # Save this file in your Playstation3 as:
    # /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/options_default.ini 
    #	 or recommended as
    # /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/options.ini
    ##############################################################################################################
    # Display settings:
    # =================
    # display_mode=0    (0 - PS2/PS3/AVCHD titles, 1 - PS3 game titles, 2 - AVCHD titles)
    # showdir=1	    (0 - don't show folder paths under title names / 1 - show folder path)
    # animation=3	    (0 - disable animation / 1 - icons only / 2 - BG only / 3 - all on)
    # overscan=0	    (0 - no TV overscan, 1-15 - Set TV overscan in percents, default is 0)
    # game_bg_overlay=1 (0 - do not overlay game PIC1.PNG over user background picture, 1 - overlay)
    # download_covers=1 (0 - do not download missing covers, 1 - auto download missing covers)
    # fullpng=3	    (0 - original mode / 1 - PIC1.PNG as full background / 2 - ICON0+PIC1.PNG
    #				3 - Custom BG + PIC1.PNG mode, 4 - SLIDE/Coverflow style, 5 - File manager)
    #
    # AVCHD related
    # =============
    # scan_avchd=1	 (0 - don't scan USB HDDs for AVCHD folders / 1 - scan for AVCHD folders)
    # expand_avchd=1 (0 - one entry per AVCHD folder / 1 - one entry per each AVCHD playlist - multiAVCHD)
    #
    #
    # Startup options:
    # ================
    # ftpd_on=1	 (0 - ftp server stopped at start / 1 - auto start ftp server (login as anonymous user)
    # patched=-1	 (0 - USB patch mode off / 1 - USB patch mode on / -1 - don't POKE anything at startup)
    #
    # direct_launch=1 	(0 - don't ask for direct launch / 1 - ask for direct launch)
    # disable_options=0 	(0 - none, 1 - disable delete, 2 - disable backup/copy, 3 - disable copy/backup/delete)

# Backup games to these folders:
    hdd_dir=/dev_hdd0/game/NPUB30018/GAMEZ
    usb_dir=/GAMEZ

# Look for game backups recursively in these folders:
    # (leave blank for USB (usb_home) root (/) folder)
    #
    # Main search folders:
    #
    hdd_home=/dev_hdd0/game/NPUB30018/GAMEZ
    usb_home=/GAMEZ

# Secondary search folders:
    #
    hdd_home2=/dev_hdd0/GAMEZ
    hdd_home3=/dev_hdd0/BDRIPS
    hdd_home4=/dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ
    hdd_home5=/dev_hdd0/game/GAIA01985/BDRIPS
    usb_home=/AVCHD_VIDEO_[1289109626]

# Directory to store covers
    covers_dir=/dev_hdd0/BDCOVERS

# Startup options
    patched=0
    ftpd_on=0
    direct_launch=0

# Display options
    fullpng=0
    showdir=1
    display_mode=0
    animation=1
    game_bg_overlay=1
    overscan=1

# AVCHD options
    scan_avchd=1
    expand_avchd=1

# General
    disable_options=0
    download_covers=1

# Emulate/serve dev_flash from custom folder (read/write access)
    #
    #dev_flash=/dev_hdd0/new_flash
    #dev_flash=/dev_usb000

# NETWORK / PC HOST options
    # example:  nethost*IP*PORT*Friendly name*

#nethost*111.111.111.111*11222*My Games*
    #nethost*111.111.111.111*11222*My Music*
    #nethost*111.111.111.111*60806*NTFS USB HDD*

#END
    Any help?

Thanks
    Last edited by nunracer; 11-19-2010 at 02:40 PM

Quote Originally Posted by tadzio View Post
    One more small issue:
    When in setup screen [L2] and pressing PS button application freezes.

Great work!!! PERFECTall-in-one solution!
    Don't press [PS] while in the [SETUP] (L2) mode - there is no reason to. It will freeze also while doing some other things, so just make sure it is in normal mode (displaying games or file manager) and then use the PS button.

edit: Now when you mentioned it I know how to fix all possible scenarios with [PS] button being pressed. That will be in the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by iFirre View Post
    Thanks to point me in the right direction!

Somehow i hade a old version of Options.ini. Did a new one from Options_defult.ini and it work perfectly..

But i still have two questions.. I cant find the folder that contain the games background. I recall that it used to be the cache folder. Where can i find them now?

And the background for the Manager? Is that it is? Or can i change it?
    The manager's background is in USRDIR named PICBG.PNG. That is for mode#3.
    Last edited by deank; 11-19-2010 at 02:54 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey Deanrr,

I gave bowsing UDF BD-Rs another try and noticed that you can indeed access all BD-R subfolders from the XMB, under Photo, Music and Video. (Unlike when using the multiMAN File Manager, where you can only access 2 levels)

So whatever the reason for it not working in multiMAN is, it appears to be unrelated to PS3's GameOS; otherwise it wouldn't be possible to browse data BD-Rs from the XMB.

Unfortunately there haven't been any updates regarding this since the first release of multiMAN. Don't you think you could give it another look? A working file manager would make multiMAN the most powerful PS3 utility.
    Last edited by YadoMan; 11-19-2010 at 07:58 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News