Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 448 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can we please have an L1 option for Custom BG withOUT PIC1.PNG? I would love to see the custom background instead of the games background.

And also possibly list text font/size?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It is possible.

"list text font/size"?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey dean are you planning to implement the auto-patch for SFO, i.e. games that require 3.42?

whichever mode shows you ie

HDD0
    5.33GB

etc along the bottom

it wasnt vastly in it, but it was a smidge. trust me I hate em too, it's mostly a problem on dlps

you two should like really work together.. would be like goku+vegata LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jurai2 View Post
    i'm impressed that only one asked for source so far
    Maybe because the source is in the first post?

I agree lol.... Ultimate Manager....? Hehe

Hey dean adding any more buttons on the file manager gui? i love the exit one

-Jared V

Dean: Could you host the package file for the covers somewhere else? RS has the restrictions for free users. Sometimes you can't get access. I'm on a wait period right now. Thanks! BTW, your mirror link isn't working either.
    Last edited by tonybologna; 10-24-2010 at 01:24 AM

Thanks for posting your source dean. Its good to see people willing to share.

Another alternative to notepad you may like is programmers notepad 2. Among its benefits I find it useful when debugging large programs as it allows quick navigation between functions.

dean can you make an option to switch the sliderview with the covers instead of ICON0.PNG?

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 448 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast