Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 89 of 448 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    I always use the PS3SFOEditor_v.0.80.exe to edit the PARAM.SFO file so then support remote play, but it isn't work the same with multiMAN

I attached the PS3SFOEditor_v.0.80.exe and a example of game that work after the edit (Wipeout HD Fury)

I'll later post a simple GUI for you guys and it will launch ps3serv.exe without going to the command line.

Dean
    Which is the recommended port? i will need to port forwarding that port from my router?
    I have to do any setting on my ps3 to make it work?

Another question, sorry!

The ftp server stuck sometimes (bugs) or happening only to me?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by GhettoSuperstar View Post
    No problem. Thanks for the excellent manager.
    You can now update to 01.10.01: - first post updated with links. You can also update within the manager.

01.10.01 - Fixed PL3 /app_home mounting, added Payload Type info in [L2] Setup and in lower right corner (P=PL3, H=HERMES, G=PSGROOVE)

If there is someone who can send me a PARAM.SFO from a game, which supports "remote play", please do. I'll try to add it.

Which is the recommended port? i will need to port forwarding that port from my router?
    I have to do any setting on my ps3 to make it work?

Another question, sorry!

The ftp server stuck sometimes (bugs) or happening only to me?
    I have this version of ps3sfoedit.. It doesn't work. If you check the option for PSP remote play it is NOT saved in the .SFO.

For ps3serv - pick a port of your choice. If using in local LAN - you don't need to change your router settings.

For FTP - use FileZilla (or another app), make sure to set the connection to ACTIVE and set MAX CONNECTIONS to ONE.
    Last edited by deank; 11-19-2010 at 10:22 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can now update to 01.10.01: - first post updated with links. You can also update within the manager.

01.10.01 - Fixed PL3 /app_home mounting, added Payload Type info in [L2] Setup and in lower right corner (P=PL3, H=HERMES, G=PSGROOVE)

I have this version of ps3sfoedit.. It doesn't work. If you check the option for PSP remote play it is NOT saved in the .SFO.

For ps3serv - pick a port of your choice. If using in local LAN - you don't need to change your router settings.

For FTP - use FileZilla (or another app), make sure to set the connection to ACTIVE and set MAX CONNECTIONS to ONE.
    Why the Gaia Manager and the Open Manager 2.1 support remote play and the multiMAN doesn't?

I'll see about remote play.
    Last edited by deank; 11-19-2010 at 10:56 AM

You're wrong and it has nothing to do with multiMAN.
    Sorry deanrr!

I love your manager it's far away from other managers, but i try to understand whow can i get remote play

Ps i try the ftp settings and i have a crash after i while. ftp server 1.2 works fine without problems

Super!!

Pc Host finally i did it!! Rocks!

Also missed cover i managed to put

Superb job
    Last edited by lefterisk; 11-19-2010 at 11:06 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'll try couple of games with remote play and will post back...

Hiya Deanrr,

Excellent work so far.

I've just updated to the newest version, and im running into a problem, I currently have 4 games on my internal hdd, and when i plug in usb stick, it duplicates the games, so i have 2 copies of each, one being listed as USB, and the other HDD, there are no games on the USB.

Also, i plugged in my USB HDD, which contains about 66 games, it lists the 4 games 3 times.

I just tried another way, i just added the gaia manager, rogeros, etc, it lists some games 3 or 4 or even 5 times, is that due to the '# Secondary search folders:' option, i 95% use your manager, but i have others installed just to test out etc,

I'll be on later as its 2:30am here and im going to sleep, ill check back in the morning, just thought you should know...

Cheers mate

So I added remote play for multiMAN itself and to patch games to remote play, too

Here is my test with a PSP:

Dean
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00400_sm.JPG   DSC00402_sm.JPG   DSC00403_sm.JPG   DSC00404_sm.JPG   DSC00405_sm.JPG  

DSC00406_sm.JPG   DSC00408_sm.JPG   DSC00409_sm.JPG   DSC00410_sm.JPG  

wow so multiman works from the psp now. damn that is awesome. great work.

Awesome Dean

Another short question: Is it possible to add support for other controllers? I'm thinking about the BD Remote.

Sponsored Links