Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 87 of 447 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here is a link for version 01.10.00 with 820 covers included (119MB).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by muny21 View Post
    i did read the post but was unsure as how to do it still. whenever i click on the ps3serv.exe it just flashes really fast and i do not see where i can add the line to it. your instructions are not too clear. i know it is frustrating with everyone asking you questions all the time and most of the time it is the same question over and over. i did a search before i asked and tried to understand the instructions but was still confused. thanks.
    I posted that ps3serv is a CLI (command line) application. It has no GUI (graphic user interface). To use it you need to start a command prompt

[START] -> [RUN] -> cmd

and then start ps3serv with parameters from the command line.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah i already knew that. that is how i am doing it at first but it gives me this errorr: ps3serv is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

could it be it does not work for windows 7?

ok i am sorry for being an idiot. i was not putting "start" in front of ps3serv.exe and therefore my problem. thanks.

i am sorry i have searched and searched through google but can not find the answer. is there a way to create a shortcut for the ps3serv.exe so you do not have to open cmd and start it that way everytime? the only thing i can find is a way to create a shortcut to cmd prompt. thanks.

once again i figured it out. lol. sorry. i guess i just need to ask a question in the forum and i will figure it out.

in case someone else wants to know how to do it this is how i did it: copy and paste the two files ps3serv.exe and calclib.dll into C:\Windows\System32

then right click on an empty space on your desktop and choose new then shortcut.

then in the new window that opens up type or copy and paste this into the box C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /k start ps3serv.exe C:\downloads 34879

note: you have to change the port to what you use in your nethost in your ini file and your location. i used port 34879 and i have it open my downloads folder on the root of my computer. so just change that part to what you use.

then just hit next and finish and you are done. i am using windows 7 so do not know if it is different for vista or xp.
    Last edited by muny21; 11-18-2010 at 04:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Super! Very nice work!!

Please give us remote play support!

Dean,

Can you tell me how you are creating covers for ps3 ? is there any tutorial on creating ps3 covers for multiman. I found couple of new covers missing in multiman, like infamous, International cricket 2010 and Assassins creed brotherhood

Dean, i just want to say that ps3serv worked fine using wine. I did a bat file and then, i converted it to exe and opened fine on cmd. I will test it more later and give you a feedback.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ramnath2k View Post
    Can you tell me how you are creating covers for ps3 ? is there any tutorial on creating ps3 covers for multiman. I found couple of new covers missing in multiman, like infamous, International cricket 2010 and Assassins creed brotherhood
    Open cover with windows Paint and resize to 260 x 300 pixels, save as xxx.PNG and copy to your internal HD.

hello, its just me or this version is very slow loading? If i uninstall it, delete my games folder, i try to install older version but no luck. the options to disable delete 1, disable all can't backup.

thanks and keep with your good work!

hey bud, can you explain to me how you got past ps3serv.exe cmd part. for the life of me I cant figure it out and I'm not good with this kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    I posted that ps3serv is a CLI (command line) application. It has no GUI (graphic user interface). To use it you need to start a command prompt

[START] -> [RUN] -> cmd

and then start ps3serv with parameters from the command line.
    hey dean,

now I KNOW you're probably sick of this question but I'm still having problems with this part. what do you mean by
    ....and then start ps3serv with parameters from the command line....??

I'm lost... pls help
    Last edited by samoansaiyan; 11-19-2010 at 04:09 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by lefterisk View Post
    Super! Very nice work!!

Please give us remote play support!
    If there is someone who can send me a PARAM.SFO from a game, which supports "remote play", please do. I'll try to add it.

Dean

Quote Originally Posted by samoansaiyan View Post
    hey dean,

now I KNOW you're probably sick of this question but I'm still having problems with this part. what do you mean by
    ....and then start ps3serv with parameters from the command line....??

I'm lost... pls help
    I'll later post a simple GUI for you guys and it will launch ps3serv.exe without going to the command line.

Dean
    Last edited by deank; 11-19-2010 at 04:25 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News