Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 83 of 448 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hey dean, have you though about making direct launch point toward /dev_bdvd instead of /app_home?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello friend, you can see the fund created PIC1 or similar formats when you're on an AVCHD video, if possible where they would put that name would have to give thanks ....

ahh sorry for my English is not perfect, greetings.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    post your options.ini
    This is my options.ini

[Register or Login to view code]

What format does the covers need to be?

How do you convert from *.JPEG files to PNG?

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    hey dean, have you though about making direct launch point toward /dev_bdvd instead of /app_home?
    It launches the game directly from the HDD folder. This direct boot has nothing to do with the so called 'direct boot' in all other managers.

Quote Originally Posted by AUREAHIT View Post
    Hello friend, you can see the fund created PIC1 or similar formats when you're on an AVCHD video, if possible where they would put that name would have to give thanks ....

ahh sorry for my English is not perfect, greetings.
    Put a file named COVER.PNG in the AVCHD folder.

You can now update to 01.09.05 (attached full version in the 1st post or update within the manager).

I also attached the PC HOST application.

There are some optimizations, fixes and changes as requested by many users.

[R1]/[R2] keys remapped to avoid entering patched mode by accident. Background for slide/coverflow view and filemanager are changed. Network file&folder copy from up to 10 host pcs/mount points.

Each PC HOST goes in separate mounted folder (net_host#). Max of 10 hosts supported (0-9).

Hosts are defined in the options file as follows:

Each PC HOST definition must start with prefix nethost, followed by pc IP address, port and friendly name, separated by * and ending definition with *.

At the moment the pc host application is a CLI program (no GUI), but I guess it is enough for initial release and testing.

The usage is quite simple:

Dean
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00386_sm.JPG   DSC00384_sm.JPG   DSC00385_sm.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by deank; 01-04-2011 at 03:11 PM

Good job!

No changes for File Manger layout configuration?

No, not yet - I wanted to release this version finally... it took so long to make the network work... I'll look into overscan and filemanager as promised and it will be available in the next update.

Sorry dean, let me get this correct, you can fire up ps3serv.exe on your pc, point it to whatever folder you want to define, give it a random port (that's the bit i'm unsure about), add those settings to the ini file for the PS3 then away you go ?

Question

can anyone give me a tutorial on how to get avchd to work? everything i try i just get a black screen.

avchd shows in video tab under usb but when i press x just black screen.

thank you

Sponsored Links