Page 80 of 447 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

There was a delay with the new version. I'm doing some extensive tests to make sure it really works properly with network support.

I tried a lot of things, from singe file, to random folders, to games with 2000+ files and blu-ray backups of 40GB in size. All seems okay and I'll try to release the new version soon.

Here is an example of what is happening (all tested with 100Mbit network with a cheap router):

Need For Speed SHIFT (a lot of small files)

My Blu-ray copy of Metallica Nimes (France) - almost 40GB

So it seems that will be it... About 30GB per hour.

Dean
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

I need the configuration to option.ini to use in Hermes v4b+ PSN Working + Spoof 3.50... Plz!! Can anyone give me this?

30GB per hour dean? WOW! Looks like things are coming along nicely. Thanks for your work!

please make it can play mkv files. because many hd movie in mkv files in my country.

Dean, can you upload the source of your latest mod?

Thanks

I'm not sure about that... it is no longer a "simple" MOD of OBM since 01.07.00 when I posted the source code. You can contact me via email.

Dean there is no problem, that's because i'm starting to learn development for PS3, and my first try would be do a mod of some manager, but your manager is too much for me now, hahaha.

Keep with your great work.

Hope someone out there will help me.

I have 2 problems and have read the entire 80 pages trying to resolve them but i cant.

I have installed multimanager and have used the png cover pack from here and some of the covers have come up for my games, some are missing so I decided to make my own. I have created a PNG file 260 x 300 the same as the ones in the pack here. Named it the disc ID for Example BLES00599 (bayonetta). Installed this png to the covers directory, but the game cover does not show up in multimanager. Im starting to pull my hair out over this.

Secondly I have deleted both ini files from user directory and edited my own so that I only get cover flow. But I still get all 5 or 6 options and it still does not start with cover flow. Here is a copy of my ini folder
    Code:
    ##############################################################################################################
    # Save this file in your Playstation3 as:
    # /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/options_default.ini 
    #	 or recommended as
    # /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/options.ini
    ##############################################################################################################
    # Display settings:
    # =================
    # display_mode=0 (0 - PS2/PS3/AVCHD titles, 1 - PS3 game titles, 2 - AVCHD titles)
    # showdir=1	 (0 - don't show folder paths under title names / 1 - show folder path)
    # fullpng=3	 (0 - 4 - SLIDE style)
    # animation=3	 (0 - disable animation / 1 - icons only / 2 - BG only / 3 - all on)
    # game_bg_overlay=1 (0 - do not overlay game PIC1.PNG over user background picture, 1 - overlay)
    # download_covers=1 (0 - do not download missing covers, 1 - auto download missing covers)
    #
    # AVCHD related
    # =============
    # scan_avchd=1	 (0 - don't scan USB HDDs for AVCHD folders / 1 - scan for AVCHD folders)
    # expand_avchd=1 (0 - one entry per AVCHD folder / 1 - one entry per each AVCHD playlist - multiAVCHD)
    #
    #
    # Startup options:
    # ================
    # ftpd_on=1	 (0 - ftp server stopped at start / 1 - auto start ftp server (login as anonymous user)
    # patched=-1	 (0 - USB patch mode off / 1 - USB patch mode on / -1 - don't POKE anything at startup)
    #
    # mount_bdvd=1	 (0 - don't use syscall35&36 / 1 or 36 - use syscall36 only / 35 - use syscall35 only
    # mount_point=/dev_bdvd	(/dev_bdvd or /app_home - mount selected path to bdvd or app_home - syscall35 only)
    #
    # direct_launch=1 	(0 - don't ask for direct launch / 1 - ask for direct launch)
    # disable_options=0 	(0 - none, 1 - disable delete, 2 - disable backup/copy, 3 - disable copy/backup/delete)
    # overscan=0		(Set TV overscan in percents, default is 0)

# Backup games to these folders:
    hdd_dir=/dev_hdd0/GAMES
    usb_dir=GAMES

# Look for game backups recursively in these folders:
    # (leave blank for USB (usb_home) root (/) folder)
    #
    # Main search folders:
    #
    hdd_home3=/dev_hdd0/game/OMAN46756/GAMEZ
    usb_home=/GAMES

# Secondary search folders:
    #
    usb_home2=/GAMEZ

# Directory to store covers
    covers_dir=/dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/covers

# Startup options
    patched=-1
    ftpd_on=1
    direct_launch=1

# Display options
    fullpng=3
    showdir=1
    display_mode=0
    animation=3

# AVCHD options
    scan_avchd=1
    expand_avchd=0

# syscall35 source_path (/dev_bdvd or /app_home or /app_home+/dev_bdvd)
    mount_point=/dev_bdvd

# SysCalls to mount MOUNT_POINT
    mount_bdvd=1

disable_options=0
    game_bg_overlay=1
    download_covers=1
    overscan=0

#END
    Any help on these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Wow this thread moves fast! Great work as always deanrr! I've been a fan since before it had AVCHD support. Thanks so much for this, it's evolved heaps!

I just have a small question, I was wondering if it would be possible to have a 'enable/disable' kind of feature in the ini for the pushlist clear.

Reason why is because since on my PS3 my account is #14. It doesn't seem to clear my pushlist under 'Home' just the other list. (Guessing this is due to the pushlist clear only going up to 9 and not anything above that) Thus leaving me with a blank list for one, and a list of games I've played on the other. Which would be somewhat weird.

Either that, or have support for pushlist clearing above #9. (Forget what is the max accounts one can have on the PS3.)

Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    I have created a PNG file 260 x 300 the same as the ones in the pack here. Named it the disc ID for Example BLES00599 (bayonetta). Installed this png to the covers directory, but the game cover does not show up in multimanager.
    Make sure PNG is in all capital letters.
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    Secondly I have deleted both ini files from user directory and edited my own so that I only get cover flow. But I still get all 5 or 6 options and it still does not start with cover flow. Here is a copy of my ini folder
    to my understanding you cannot have just one MM will start with cover mode but you will still have the others.
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 11-16-2010 at 07:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost