Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 75 of 447 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    do i have to download whatever its asking me to to make movies? is there no way to convert movies i have on pc to proper format?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    dean: I'm trying to use your MultiAVCHD program to convert my mkv file. Do I need to select "Sony PS3" as the output format or "Blu-Ray Disc>BDMV" to run from MultiMAN? Thanks!

BTW, remember I was the one having controller issues with the mouse pointer from file manager? Well, it must have been the battery on the controller. It wasn't saying it needed charging but apparently it did. Once I charged it back up to full charge it has worked perfect.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just installed this for the first time and everything seems it fine sees my games but when I select my game to play it goes back to the xmbc but shows my original diasc in the drive not the game I have selected?

Everything has worked fine on previous managers. I am using the latest payload pl3.

Any ideas?

Are you going to the /dev_hdd0/HOME listing from the XBM to choose? That's where your selected game will be listed when using MultiMAN to launch a game.
    Last edited by tonybologna; 11-14-2010 at 04:35 PM

Quote Originally Posted by tonybologna View Post
    Are you going to the /dev_hdd0/HOME listing from the XBM to choose? That's where your selected game will be listed when using MultiMAN to launch a game.
    Thanks for the reply tonybologna but i'm not sure where you mean in /dev_hdd0/HOME listing from the XBM to choose?

I don't see that directory on my xmbc all I have is the install package folder and the hddo/ps3game folder.

Sorry if its very noobish but it's the first time I have used this manager

Edit: Ok seen the mount options in ini so i will change it to the /dev_hdd0/HOME and give it a try.

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by Ps3warrior; 11-14-2010 at 05:12 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You will have the option from the "Game" tab of XBM. Once you have launched the game from MultiMAN go back to this area and the game should now be mounted to the /dev_hdd0/Home listing.

Banned User
    Ok so the program removes the lists sent to sony on the last games played, but if you go to trophies it shows all the games you booted?

So they will still know, i'm confused...

It's now working mate

I added /app_home+/dev_bdvd to the mount point of the ini and the games now show up and boot from the bdvd drive and show up in hddo/ps3 game but do not boot from there but they never did before anyway.

The manager installs as a "game id".

Quote Originally Posted by IHM View Post
    Ok so the program removes the lists sent to sony on the last games played, but if you go to trophies it shows all the games you booted?
    Because if you have booted up ftp program or other homebrew they show up in the pushlists.
    Last edited by Ps3warrior; 11-14-2010 at 05:38 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Meaning lol? i don't get it?

#IHM

On trophies it only shows the games that you unlocked some trophy. Homebrews are not listed on trophies list.

Sponsored Links