Page 74 of 447 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

First off your external drive needs to be FAT32 format, then on the root of the USB external drive create the directory GAMES (all capitols as shown in the options.ini) copy your games to there (remember FAT32 only supports files 4GB and under) if there are any file over 4GB I suggest FTP or use 4GBSlit to get them there.

sorry that's what I meant----^

tried to edit and PC froze on me.
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 11-14-2010 at 02:41 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

deanrr,

do you think it would be possible for you to implement an .iso manager? What I mean is a function to backup whole ps3 blu-ray games to single *.iso files rather than folders, preserving the accurate layout of the disc.

Of course the manager should also be able to mount these files then in order to play them.

Quote Originally Posted by tadzio View Post
    Let me come back to my earlier post: Manager over-scan
    I understand that this is some kind of text-mode. Could you add to config, layout definition for this view, say:
    Code:
    left pane: 60
    middle:10
    right pane:60
    where [number] is just number of characters in given pane.

So in my case I would probably shrink area between two panes (middle), or I would shrink left pane leaving two characters less for filename...

(I know many people ask you for new features and I hate to be next one BUT I also hate missing this few characters... )

You have made BEST manger!
    I'll try to implement it.

Quote Originally Posted by revo75 View Post
    Dude you are savage brutal MONSTER. AWESOME work
    Network with up to 8 host PCs will be available in version 01.09.05. It is ready with options to browse network folders and copying files. One thing left is folder copy, but I'll get to it.

To browse PC folders from your PS3 you'll have to install a small application, which I programmed to serve content to the PS3. At the moment it supports 8 levels of nested folders.

[R1] and [R2] keys are swapped to [R1] - Patch mode, [R2] - Test source, to avoid accidents with patched mode.

Filemanager motion background and the main background are changed.

I'll update you with more info later if I have time.

Dean, does multiMAN delete the log file that is sent to Sony?

Yes, it removes the pushlists and the logs from /home/xxxxxxxx folders.

Nice. When are these files deleted on every boot or what?

I am just in the process of swapping to this manager from cover manager as this one seems to have great features.

I have started to read through the posts but could someone tell me if the ini can be altered into a safe mode?
    i.e the manager is locked to only be able to select the game you want and all the other options like delete/copy are disabled?

The backup manager I use on the wii has this function and is disabled by entering a set button sequence.

Will we be able to load PS3 games from a network path?

Quote Originally Posted by Ps3warrior View Post
    Nice. When are these files deleted on every boot or what?

I am just in the process of swapping to this manager from cover manager as this one seems to have great features.

I have started to read through the posts but could someone tell me if the ini can be altered into a safe mode?
    i.e the manager is locked to only be able to select the game you want and all the other options like delete/copy are disabled?

The backup manager I use on the wii has this function and is disabled by entering a set button sequence.
    I have seen the disable_options=0 in the ini now.

Is the GameID of this multiman backup manager, of a game like a retail sony game or is it not?

Like will it show gameid as black ops or another game or a gameid that is not a game?

whenever I make copies from the external HDD to the internal HDD stuck on 99%. And when I make copies from original bluray
    too.