Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 72 of 447 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    sounds exactly like what cover manager does
    yea exactly like that. thanks for pointing that out. except that cover manager does not have avchd support or a file manager or an options.ini so thats why we're requesting it for Dean's Manager

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by marc2590 View Post
    yea exactly like that. thanks for pointing that out. except that cover manager does not have avchd support or a file manager or an options.ini so thats why we're requesting it for Dean's Manager
    I would request something more useful as; password protect for copy/delete or download cover button or in manager options edit or direct boot mount to BD-ROM.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would request something more useful as; password protect for copy/delete or download cover button or in manager options edit or direct boot mount to BD-ROM.
    Ok so why don't YOU request whatever YOU think is useful. everyone else can request whatever THEY find useful. I personally don't see a benefit in having password protected copy/delete thats just going to be annoying since i'm the only one that uses my ps3, and if I accidently delete a game of mine or heaven forbid i copy it to my external hard drive on accident then thats my fault for not being careful.

In-manager options edit has been requested since Dean first implemented an options.ini so why would i re-request it for the millionth time? we already had direct boot and it only worked for a handful of games. So i think i'll stick to requesting 3d covers as that is not something groundbreaking that Dean has to work hard to figure out how to make it work and it will make some of us really happy.

Thank you very much for your opinion but it was not requested. Have a nice day.
    -marc2590

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you very much for your opinion but it was not requested. Have a nice day.
    -marc2590
    OK sorry mark wasn't trying to be rude (sorry again if it came off that way) I was just stating my opinion as for the password protect I think it would be useful because some of us have kids that play (hey even I accidentally erased a game) , edit options even dean wants that just not possible yet.

yes it already has direct boot but not mounted to BD-Rom I just think it would be a great option as it would have greater compatibility than being mounted to app_home, having a button assigned to d/l covers would keep auto d/l from trying every time multiMAN finds one not d/led because it's not available.

3d graphics is readily available in another manager, many people have multiple managers, <--just my opinion, please don't get butt hurt over it.

To be honest your comment did seem very rude. but no hard feelings.

I see your point in the password protected copy delete, as i have also accidently deleted a couple of games, but i think Dean found a great way to prevent this by disabling delete in the options.ini if i want to delete a game to make room for a new one or i didn't like it i'll just use the file manager.

I also would like an in-manager editor for the options.ini but as i said it has been requested multiple times and i'm sure Dean is working hard to get it working. I agree that it is kind of annoying when it tries to autodownload covers all the time. but after your covers are downloaded this can be deactivated in the options.ini but im not sayin its a bad idea. it would be great to have a download cover button .

As for your comment about other managers having 3d covers and people using multiple managers, i know this i have used multiple managers. and when Dean started modding open manager we had a separate FTP server, File manager, and Game managers. Dean has combined all of these into his multiMAN so why not add more to it since its obvious he wants an all-in-one manager, so people don't have to use multiple 'apps' for different things.

I think we should not rebuke anyone for requesting something, as everyone has different opinions/ideas. We are all free to express ourselves

I think we should not rebuke anyone for requesting something, as everyone has different opinions/ideas. We are all free to express ourselves
    Here, here!! and cheers (sorry again)

Here, here!! and cheers (sorry again)
    glad to see you guys have kissed and made up. it is so sweet to watch the drama of two lovers unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by muny21 View Post
    glad to see you guys have kissed and made up. it is so sweet to watch the drama of two lovers unfold.
    lol! very funny muny.

i just tried this manager changed the ini file and uplaoded to my ps3 and installed the manager but i must have done something wrong when i press the x buttom it says it is an original and does not mount (i think it is called)

can anyone help me out what i am doing wrong?

the manager looks cool so i really hope i can get it to work.

Cheers

post your options.ini here so we can see what you did also which payload are you using?
    Last edited by muny21; 11-13-2010 at 02:24 PM

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News