Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 71 of 447 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 4466



  1. #701
    Senior Member bitsbubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    599
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    dean your manager is really a great find, I have gotten rid of a few apps that I don't need anymore thanks man and rep+ (can't seem to get it configured right with hermes, guess I'm stuck with PL3 because this is the only manager on my PS3)

  2. #702
    Banned User tadzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    10
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi again,

    Is it still necessary to name game catalogs according to PS3_DISC.SFB definition? If so should it be with '-'? It is often skipped when people post examples...

  3. #703
    Contributor mare92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    15
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey!

    Thanks Dean, your manager is incredible!!!

    But i have 1 question.. Will the "cover mode" get more beautiful skin, like cover manager by jurai2?

    Thank you.

  4. #704
    Contributor indurein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10
    Dean can you make a hidden version of the manager?

  5. #705
    Contributor romisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by indurein View Post
    Dean can you make a hidden version of the manager?
    I also would appreciate such a version of it.

  6. #706
    Contributor kovot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7
    My new PS3 arrived and now finally dean's manager installed

    It would be awesome to see 3D covers in multiMAN, then it will be perfect!

    I have hundreds 3D covers (852x639) and it would look so much better in big screen with larger pictures.

  7. #707
    Senior Member d3adliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    264
    I disagree. The covers we have are just fine.

  8. #708
    Senior Member bitsbubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by mare92 View Post
    Thanks Dean, your manager is incredible!!!

    But i have 1 question.. Will the "cover mode" get more beautiful skin, like cover manager by jurai2?
    if you don't like it you can change it just like any of the other managers, I believe you can view them through ftp when you find the one for the "cover mode" just replace it with one of your liking (with the same name of course) be aware though when an update comes along it could possibly change it back.

  9. #709
    Contributor marc2590's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by kovot View Post
    My new PS3 arrived and now finally dean's manager installed

    It would be awesome to see 3D covers in multiMAN, then it will be perfect!

    I have hundreds 3D covers (852x639) and it would look so much better in big screen with larger pictures.
    +1 for 3d covers. i know it would slow it down having higher res covers but even if you made so it only showed 1 cover at a time it would really be appreciated.

  10. #710
    Senior Member bitsbubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by marc2590 View Post
    +1 for 3d covers. i know it would slow it down having higher res covers but even if you made so it only showed 1 cover at a time it would really be appreciated.
    sounds exactly like what cover manager does..

 

Sponsored Links

Tags for this Thread

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News