Page 70 of 447 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 4461



  1. #691
    Registered User salty666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16

    pic1.png

    Quote Originally Posted by pacboy View Post
    Thanks for your help Deanrr, I've just realized that not all the games background or backdrop goes to /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/cache , only some of them, where's the rest of them goes ?

    maybe it is the answer why my racket sport (BLES01000.PNG) and Final Fantasy XIII (MRTC00003) didn't showed up? Please Help.
    If a game have a backgrond picture then it wil be copy to cache. If not then copy your picture to the game dir as PIC1.PNG

    So rename BLES01000.PNG to PIC1.PNG and copy it to your game dir. "BLES01000/PS3_GAME". (where also your ICON0.PNG picture is)
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images


  2. #692
    Registered User Nappis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    17
    One new problem: I started my external usb storage when multiman was on. Now I have every game 2 times ?!?

    I hadn't this problem when I started external before multiman. Now it doesn't help anymore. Multiman now scan games everytime in the beginnig of start. What happened?

    Some strange way multiman allways replaces my edited options.ini ...

    I figured out multiman automatically generates a new options.ini when I'm starting it. In that way it allways replaces my edited option.ini with it's own options.ini so it's in some kind of loop. Please help
    Last edited by Nappis; 11-10-2010 at 06:05 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #693
    Senior Member deank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,018
    Quote Originally Posted by pacboy View Post
    Thanks for your help Deanrr, I've just realized that not all the games background or backdrop goes to /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/cache , only some of them, where's the rest of them goes ?

    maybe it is the answer why my racket sport (BLES01000.PNG) and Final Fantasy XIII (MRTC00003) didn't showed up? Please Help.
    Quote Originally Posted by salty666 View Post
    If a game have a backgrond picture then it wil be copy to cache. If not then copy your picture to the game dir as PIC1.PNG

    So rename BLES01000.PNG to PIC1.PNG and copy it to your game dir. "BLES01000/PS3_GAME". (where also your ICON0.PNG picture is)
    Cache is used ONLY for games stored on USB (not for internal HDD games).

    Quote Originally Posted by Nappis View Post
    One new problem: I started my external usb storage when multiman was on. Now I have every game 2 times ?!?

    I hadn't this problem when I started external before multiman. Now it doesn't help anymore. Multiman now scan games everytime in the beginnig of start. What happened?

    Some strange way multiman allways replaces my edited options.ini ...

    I figured out multiman automatically generates a new options.ini when I'm starting it. In that way it allways replaces my edited option.ini with it's own options.ini so it's in some kind of loop. Please help
    I'll release a new version later which may fix this issue.
    Last edited by deank; 11-10-2010 at 06:50 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #694
    Senior Member bitsbubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappis View Post

    Some strange way multiman allways replaces my edited options.ini ...

    I figured out multiman automatically generates a new options.ini when I'm starting it. In that way it allways replaces my edited option.ini with it's own options.ini so it's in some kind of loop. Please help
    I think I'm having same prob, Dean the manager is turning out great much appreciated rep+

  5. #695
    Registered User salty666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16
    The only thing i can't do with MultiMan is Copy/Backup games.

    I have to do it with Open Manager. Because MultiMan gives me always a fatal error after a few seconds when i want to copy a game.

    PS3Break HermesV4 same with my PS3Key.

  6. #696
    Registered User turbetfur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1
    can I play divx movies from external harddisk with multiMAN ?

  7. #697
    Registered User randomusername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    94
    Don't think so, as you can already do that without multiMan !

  8. #698
    Registered User pacboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by salty666 View Post
    If a game have a backgrond picture then it wil be copy to cache. If not then copy your picture to the game dir as PIC1.PNG

    So rename BLES01000.PNG to PIC1.PNG and copy it to your game dir. "BLES01000/PS3_GAME". (where also your ICON0.PNG picture is)
    It really work , thank You so much, finally all my games have background and cover 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Cache is used ONLY for games stored on USB (not for internal HDD games).

    I'll release a new version later which may fix this issue.
    Thank you so much for your effort and help, the Best manager ever
    Last edited by pacboy; 11-10-2010 at 11:25 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #699
    Contributor markb1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    30
    i have a ps3 slim. i am using pl3 playload, i have copied blur to the ps3 internal harddrive but when i try to launch game the game
    it doesn't work. Here is my ini from mutilman:
    Code:
    ##############################################################################################################
    # Save this file in your Playstation3 as:
    # /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/options_default.ini 
    #	 or recommended as
    # /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/options.ini
    ##############################################################################################################
    # Display settings:
    # =================
    # display_mode=0 (0 - PS2/PS3/AVCHD titles, 1 - PS3 game titles, 2 - AVCHD titles)
    # showdir=1	 (0 - don't show folder paths under title names / 1 - show folder path)
    # fullpng=3	 (0 - original mode / 1 - PIC1.PNG as full background / 2 - ICON0+PIC1.PNG
    #			3 - Custom BG + PIC1.PNG mode, 4 - SLIDE style, 5 - File manager)
    # animation=3	 (0 - disable animation / 1 - icons only / 2 - BG only / 3 - all on)
    # game_bg_overlay=1 (0 - do not overlay game PIC1.PNG over user background picture, 1 - overlay)
    # download_covers=1 (0 - do not download missing covers, 1 - auto download missing covers)
    #
    # AVCHD related
    # =============
    # scan_avchd=1	 (0 - don't scan USB HDDs for AVCHD folders / 1 - scan for AVCHD folders)
    # expand_avchd=1 (0 - one entry per AVCHD folder / 1 - one entry per each AVCHD playlist - multiAVCHD)
    #
    #
    # Startup options:
    # ================
    # ftpd_on=1	 (0 - ftp server stopped at start / 1 - auto start ftp server (login as anonymous user)
    # patched=-1	 (0 - USB patch mode off / 1 - USB patch mode on / -1 - don't POKE anything at startup)
    #
    # mount_bdvd=1	 (0 - don't use syscall35&36 / 1 or 36 - use syscall36 only / 35 - use syscall35 only
    # mount_point=/dev_bdvd	(/dev_bdvd or /app_home - mount selected path to bdvd or app_home - syscall35 only)
    #
    # direct_launch=1 	(0 - don't ask for direct launch / 1 - ask for direct launch)
    # disable_options=0 	(0 - none, 1 - disable delete, 2 - disable backup/copy, 3 - disable copy/backup/delete)
    # overscan=0		(Set TV overscan in percents, default is 0)
    ##############################################################################################################
    
    # Backup games to these folders:
    hdd_dir=/dev_hdd0/GAMES
    usb_dir=GAMES
    
    # Look for game backups recursively in these folders:
    # (leave blank for USB (usb_home) root (/) folder)
    #
    # Main search folders:
    #
    hdd_home=/dev_hdd0/GAMES
    usb_home=/GAMES
    
    # Secondary search folders:
    #
    hdd_home2=/dev_hdd0/GAMEZ
    hdd_home3=/dev_hdd0/game/OMAN46756/GAMEZ
    hdd_home4=/dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ
    hdd_home5=/dev_hdd0/game/GAIA01985/BDRIPS
    usb_home2=/GAMEZ
    
    # Directory to store covers
    covers_dir=/dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/covers
    
    # Startup options
    patched=-1
    ftpd_on=1
    direct_launch=1
    
    # Display options
    fullpng=3
    showdir=1
    display_mode=0
    animation=3
    
    # AVCHD options
    scan_avchd=1
    expand_avchd=0
    
    # syscall35 source_path (/dev_bdvd or /app_home or /app_home+/dev_bdvd)
    mount_point=/app_home+/dev_bdvd
    
    # SysCalls to mount MOUNT_POINT
    mount_bdvd=35
    
    disable_options=0
    game_bg_overlay=1
    download_covers=1
    overscan=0
    
    #END

  10. #700
    Senior Member deank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,018
    If you're able to launch it then the problem is elsewhere.

    Did you try to start the game with another manager?