- can you add an option to patch games 3.42 to 3.41 ?
- Can you add the possibility of edit default.ini and change the path for the covers?. Since the payload do not works if you turn on the ps3 with a usb stick plugged, i whould have to plug in every time i turn on the ps3 so i whould like to put covers in some dir from hd.
- And if you can add the posibility of edit default.ini from/in gaia manager it whould be great!!.
Sorry for my poor english, it's not my native languaje.
All works now. The slide display mode is disabled (current icon only).
* Copy file, copy folder, delete file and delete folder options in FILE MANAGER now work.
* Support for covers in the default display mode (download the cover package and install it)
* FILE MANAGER is selectable with [SELECT] button from any display mode
* In FILE MANAGER mode you'll see file name/date in the bottom status line if filename is too long to be displayed in the list
During copy/backup process you'll see REMAINING time and not elapsed. Auto splitting/joining for 4GB+ files and USB drives is supported.
There is a link in the first post which allows you to install a cover package for this manager. You can always manually copy your own covers (or from other managers) to the appropriate folder /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/covers
I'll see about the name. It is ridiculously long.
I'll post the source when I clean it up a bit. You can edit the options file to start with the file manager as default. Just set:
That's what I use
Btw, I always wondered why comgenie's filemanager is almost 10MB large...
Last edited by deank; 10-23-2010 at 09:01 PMReason: Automerged Doublepost