AVCHD / GAME / FILE manager (mod of OBM by dean) - Page 67
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 67 of 448 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Deannr, how i can play ps2 backup?

write me if i can read ps2 backup from hard disk.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you want to navigate faster, keep pressing the L1 button untill you get out of cover mode. It takes a little time to load a decent size .PNG

and 70 games? just stop. play through 10 of them and come back here in 6 months, maybe a filter will be implemented.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm working on a network transfer file/folder copy... It uses simple TCP which means that it can transfer files from a PC on the local network or over the internet

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00320_sm.JPG  

duplicate listings

can anyone help me whith duplicate listings? i have tried changing the ini file.

No, PS2 backups do not work at the moment.

You can replace covers in the covers dir - you'll see the path in the .ini file.

ok, i'm waiting for ps2 backup, but... cover question.

I know cover dir, and example 50 cent cover exist in this directory, and is name is blesxxx, but not associate it with game...why?

i have changed every game name, in my gamez directory, for example blesxxx-50 cent, this is the problem?

can you implement in future update, a manually cover associate??

Dean, did you see my post about the folder-browsing problem? http://www.ps3news.com/forums/deanrr...tml#post333724

It is a restriction of the PS3 itself. Sadly there is no full access to BD contents and even to DVD-VIDEO contents. PS3 refuses to parse filenames and information about them on random occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    It is a restriction of the PS3 itself. Sadly there is no full access to BD contents and even to DVD-VIDEO contents. PS3 refuses to parse filenames and information about them on random occasion.
    Thanks for your reply! I don't think it is random, though. And like I wrote, Comgenie's file manager is allowing for "deeper" access than the one you are curently using. Maybe it's worth investigating what it does differently...

Sponsored Links