Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 65 of 447 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin121994 View Post
    Any chance of having the configuartion file loaded from sd or usb instead of internal hdd?
    as far as I know it already does, just put it on the USB it should read it from there first, if it doesn't find it then it uses default, it's actually been discussed a few times in this thread.
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 11-08-2010 at 02:08 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh sorry, should have read.. Thanks.

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Anyway to disable the SFO edit? seems to cause problems, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by hazzyhaz View Post
    Anyway to disable the SFO edit? seems to cause problems, cheers.
    Seems?

There is no need to disable it because it is a PROMPT WITH A QUESTION if you want it to be changed. If you answer with 'NO' PARAM.SFO will not be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by pacboy View Post
    anyone know how to add games background / backdrop?

I can't add new game background, already put all my game covers and the missing covers to : /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/covers and background to :/dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/cache.

but when i put the 1920x1080 game backgound into /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/cache, two games background picture doesn't show up , Final Fantasy XIII MRTC00003.PNG and Racket Sport BLES01000.PNG, the other 81 games background show up beautifully, please help.
    Could you please send the racket sport background here? I'm missing it too. I haven't an answer to your question. I have added just covers. Maybe wrong resolution in those pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Nappis View Post
    Could you please send the racket sport background here? I'm missing it too. I haven't an answer to your question. I have added just covers. Maybe wrong resolution in those pictures?
    These are the files that can't be displayed, tried others and made a new one using photoshop, still no good, please help any suggestion will do.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

BLES01000.PNG   MRTC00003.PNG  

anyone know how to add games background / backdrop?

I can't add new game background, already put all my game covers and the missing covers to : /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/covers and background to :/dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/cache.

but when i put the 1920x1080 game backgound into /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/cache, two games background picture doesn't show up , Final Fantasy XIII MRTC00003.PNG and Racket Sport BLES01000.PNG, the other 81 games background show up beautifully, please help.
    1st) Make sure that the GAME IDs are correct

2nd) Open these two PNG files on your PC and RE-SAVE them as PNG. Sometimes users save BMP or JPG files and change the extension to PNG - that obviously doesn't work.

Dean

EDIT: I looked at your PNGs - they are in what is called 'INTERLACED' format. Open both on your PC and save again as PNG but NOT in interlaced mode.

Here are both fixed:
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

MRTC00003.PNG   BLES01000.PNG  
    Last edited by deank; 11-08-2010 at 04:50 AM

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Seems?

There is no need to disable it because it is a PROMPT WITH A QUESTION if you want it to be changed. If you answer with 'NO' PARAM.SFO will not be changed.
    I've tried backing up games with your manager to external and the come up with an error 800xxxxx can't remember exactly what it was, but when i back them up with gaia manager they run fine.

When i run the game in gaia that was backed up with your manager but didn't work, gaia asked me if i wanted to change the SFO even though it wasn't a 3.41+ game (Yakuza 3).

Unsure what's happening but i tried to back up rainbow six 2 with your manager to external it also didn't work but worked when i backed up with gaia.
    Last edited by hazzyhaz; 11-08-2010 at 05:07 AM

These are the files that can't be displayed, tried others and made a new one using photoshop, still no good, please help any suggestion will do.
    I had also that id in my mind but Dean already solved your problem

Can you please tell me where did you find those backgrounds if some others backgrounds are missing? Thanks for that racket sport background!

deanrr: Thanks for the good job. The file manager has a bug, though. I put several games on one BD-R data disc (high quality media, UDF file format, PS3 can perfectly read them), each game into its own directory.

In the file manager I can see the folder names in the root of the BD-R (example: /dev_bdvd/name of game 1/), but when I go into "name of game 1/", no files are shown. Maybe it has something to do with the total length of the folder name?

UPDATE: With Comgenie's Awesome Filemanager v0.06 I can actually go 5 folders deep, then it stops working; the contents (files, further folders) inside the sixth folder aren't listed.
    Last edited by YadoMan; 11-08-2010 at 07:58 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links