Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 64 of 447 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    I see no reason and need to add DivX/XviD as it is already supported by the PS3.

I'll try to contact SMS player developer (the best homebrew for PS2) and will try to add network support to the filemanager.
    yea Ps3 already supports avi but not .srt subtitles... maybe you could find a way to have external subs on an avi? Would love to see mkv support also

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    MKV would be awesome.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by marc2590 View Post
    yea Ps3 already supports avi but not .srt subtitles... maybe you could find a way to have external subs on an avi? Would love to see mkv support also
    you can add subs to avi already with a program called aviaddxsubs. this program lets the subs be selectable or you can hardcode them with virtualdubmod. google those programs.

Yes, I use aviaddxsubs all the time for all the xvid/divx avi files. It is a great application and does the job in just a couple of mins.

FYI- Since updating to 1.09.01, I've had duplicate listings for all games on my external drives. I just updated to 1.09.04 and it is still an issue.

Thanks Dean.

this is by far the best loader out. But i would have to agree with a few of the other people that this would be awesome if we could have everything from just this loader like having mp3 with album art, and i know that the ps3 supports all the other video files but would also neat to have covers for them too. (DVD, albums, avchd, games and photo's all organized)I just think having a multimedia power house that does it all would be 2 sweet. Thanks for all your hard work its much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by YabbaDabba View Post
    FYI-Since updating to 1.09.01, I've had duplicate listings for all games on my external drives. I just updated to 1.09.04 and it is still an issue.

Thanks Dean.
    Try to do this on secondary game folders that are not in use.
    # Secondary search folders:
    #
    hdd_home2=/dev_hdd0/_skip_
    hdd_home3=/dev_hdd0/_skip_
    hdd_home4=/dev_hdd0/_skip_
    hdd_home5=/dev_hdd0/_skip_
    usb_home2=/_skip_

Not sure if it's useful but I was wondering if the manager would have an option to show "just" games/videos from HDD or USB or SD or whatever storage, instead of just showing them all?

The reason being that sometimes I have games and videos that over 4GB stored on USB (with splitted files) and "only" copy over to HDD to watch or play to save space on my internal HD... and it's kinda messy to see it on the manager as duplicate (one on USB and one on USB)...

What do you think? not even worth it?

Question

Any chance of having the configuartion file loaded from sd or usb instead of internal hdd?

anyone know how to add games background / backdrop?

I can't add new game background, already put all my game covers and the missing covers to : /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/covers and background to :/dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/cache.

but when i put the 1920x1080 game backgound into /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/cache, two games background picture doesn't show up , Final Fantasy XIII MRTC00003.PNG and Racket Sport BLES01000.PNG, the other 81 games background show up beautifully, please help.

Sponsored Links