Page 61 of 447 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Just use the right STICK to control the pointer around the screen.

AFAIK there is no other homebrew to employ the "mouse" thingy (not to mention all the stuff multiMAN does, which is not found in other "managers").
    Yeah! You have a manager that does a lot more than the others. I just haven't had enough time to test out all the features.

Hey Dean,

Firstly great application! Seriously on the way to becoming the default manager.

I have a couple of questons though. The manager seems to show 1 game (on internal hdd) twice and lists the path of the game as being identical, is there an obvious reason for this?

This game was put on the internal HDD under the original BM folder which your manager scans.

Also, I am not technically inclined so have no idea, but do you think its plausible to have full network access for pkgs, games, video and music files?

Essentially being able to load these files from a network location would be highly diserable, in addition to this, adding multiple codec (mkv etc) compatibility could make your application a serious all round application.

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    You can update to 01.09.03
    Perfect now, thank you so much. Every mode looks GREAT now.

Would love to see the same for the file manager screen, but i understand the limitations/difficulties so no big deal.

It you have duplicate games or any other problems READ ALL THE POSTS! People stop asking questions that have already been anwsered. God would it kill you to read a little?

-Jared V

Quote Originally Posted by xxniteeyexx View Post
    It you have duplicate games or any other problems READ ALL THE POSTS! People stop asking questions that have already been anwsered. God would it kill you to read a little?

-Jared V
    I did do a search of the thread on the word Duplicate initially which revealed nothing. If you point me to the right page I will read it.

Registered User sublimemovement's Avatar
    I agree with xxniteeyexx. People should try and read the whole thread. But it does become a bit tedious when there are over 600 posts and probably more than half of them are people telling other people to read the thread (and now posts like my argument that has nothing to do with the thread).

So if someone decides to answer a question with "read the thread because it has already been answered" at least have the decency to throw a page number or something (unless it is answered in the 1st post, then just tell them off for extreme lack of effort).

Great looking APP BTW. I look forward to giving it a try later today.

Could it possible to add option to change background colour in carousel mode and remove/change the limit of covers resolution?

I have noticed one "bug" in the carousel mode. When you start it you have the first cover doubled or there are picture wich looks like a sim card. Beside the last cover you sometimes see a picture of multiman logo.

Quote Originally Posted by darksyde View Post
    Hey Dean,

Firstly great application! Seriously on the way to becoming the default manager.

I have a couple of questons though. The manager seems to show 1 game (on internal hdd) twice and lists the path of the game as being identical, is there an obvious reason for this?

This game was put on the internal HDD under the original BM folder which your manager scans.
    Check your options.ini file (or options_default.ini). The duplicate entries appear if multiMAN is pointed to a same SEARCH folder twice.

Code:
    # Main search folders:
    #
    hdd_home=/dev_hdd0/GAMES
    usb_home=/GAMES

# Secondary search folders:
    #
    hdd_home2=/dev_hdd0/GAMEZ
    hdd_home3=/dev_hdd0/game/OMAN46756/GAMEZ
    hdd_home4=/dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ
    hdd_home5=/dev_hdd0/game/GAIA01985/BDRIPS
    usb_home2=/GAMEZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappis View Post
    Could it possible to add option to change background colour in carousel mode and remove/change the limit of covers resolution?

I have noticed one "bug" in the carousel mode. When you start it you have the first cover doubled or there are picture wich looks like a sim card. Beside the last cover you sometimes see a picture of multiman logo.
    You can change PICPL.PNG and PICPR.PNG - they are used for the 'moving' background.

deanrr ! can you add an option where i can delete/copy/move in the file manager but have them settings turned off COMPLETELY when im in the game mode?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1233 View Post
    deanrr ! can you add an option where i can delete/copy/move in the file manager but have them settings turned off COMPLETELY when im in the game mode?
    Yes, I can add an option in the next release. You can use the 'disable_options' option which affects game and filemanager modes.

First post updated with link for multiMAN 01.09.03 compiled for older firmwares (01.90 - 03.40).

If someone can give it a try and post back if it works properly?