Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 60 of 447 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I finally got around to messing with the file manager. What are the controls? I can see my content/directories on internal HDD but where's the options to use any of the controller buttons? In other words, how do we scan or view content from the directories?

Are there no options to copy/delete/move,etc. from file manager? Thanks!
    Last edited by tonybologna; 11-06-2010 at 04:27 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I used the same utility split4G that attached on the first post with the manager and used it to transfer to fat32 usb drive, then use the manager to transfer it into internal... like with games that has files more than 4GiG and it works like a charm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tonybologna View Post
    I finally got around to messing with the file manager. What are the controls? I can see my content/directories on internal HDD but where's the options to use any of the controller buttons? In other words, how do we scan or view content from the directories?

Are there no options to copy/delete/move,etc. from file manager? Thanks!
    click HELP on the button on top... it will display the controls.
    Last edited by vnguyen972; 11-06-2010 at 04:37 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    #tonybologna:

Hover with the mouse to the HELP menu option at the top and you'll see all the controls. There are a lot of controls for copy/move/delete/rename files and folders.

Also the control list is in the first page of the thread. L2/R2 operation is changed to PageUp/PageDn for the current pane (not like in the picture above).
    Last edited by deank; 11-06-2010 at 04:44 PM

Mouse? There's a mouse option? I didn't know that! I'm not getting the mouse thingy! Are we using the mouse option from the controller for the PS3 or a connected mouse to PS3 via USB? I'm confused now!

Are you serious, really?

The "mouse" (what Xerox called it) is what for 25 years we call the POINTER on the screen. In FILE MANAGER mode you have a "mouse" pointer (blue triangle) which moves around the screen, following user input with RIGHT ANALOGUE STICK or D-PAD.

Did you take at least 5 seconds to look at the screen-shot attached in the previous post?

Yeah! I was serious for a minute. I went to the first page as you suggested and see what you're talking about now. Sorry, had a rough night of sleep and wasn't thinking clearly!

Just use the right STICK to control the pointer around the screen.

AFAIK there is no other homebrew to employ the "mouse" thingy (not to mention all the stuff multiMAN does, which is not found in other "managers").
    Last edited by deank; 11-06-2010 at 07:39 PM

Dean, i just tried multiAVCHD on Mac via Wine and it works extremely well. Thanks for the tip.

Hehe only if it will cook me some mac & cheese...! What about alternate colors or streams for the scrolling background. Maybe some wrapping pictures or textures? I'm really into customization of backgrounds and ect...

I SPECIALLY LOVE the scrolling addition, now how to "alter" it is my question lol, no PS2 or AVCHD questions from this guy, i want more prettier stuff lol, im actually hoping to have a custom bg with me and my girl since we are both tokers and always watching the tele. thx in advance for any help. Also any hope for a updated psd?

ALL HAILTHE GREAT DEANNRRRRR!!!

-Jared V

I use multiAVCHD to create AVCHD contents. But if there's non-english character (chinese Big5 ansi format title name) in details.txt under AVCHD folder, multiMAN can't display the title name and switch to the folder got error code 8002B301.

Sponsored Links