Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 51 of 447 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey..

When i try to back up my games they just stall at 99% missing a few mb's.. Any fix for this or is it just normal?

Tried it with Tekken 6, i could boot it up and all but also sega sonic allstars racing did it..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Did you actually wait for it to complete? Sometimes it may take a couple of mins but it always does the job.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just updated to the latest version and for some reason the manager see each of my games twice,have i done something wrong in the ini or what? love the manager thanks all the updates.

Yes, I noticed your capture screen and there it was. Yes, I renamed the ini file to options.ini so everything is safe with that side.

The only way I managed to get the new framed pictures to work was use your whole package *including picture package and newest multiman version* and install everything again. Still I have some games with that icon including star wars? Any suggestions?

Banned User
    i got my break this morning like i said earlier and had put this morning version of this on... what do i have to do to update to newest? does it just overwrite? also can i have more than one manager or no?

You can always click [CIRCLE] and see what actually is going on or if there is an error or something.

Just updated to latest version but for some reason the manager sees each game twice. do i have some ini setting wrong telling it to scan twice? thanks for the ftp hang fix as well awesome
    Last edited by rommy667; 11-04-2010 at 03:54 PM

#michaelstone: Just press [R3] while in the manager and you'll get the latest version downloaded to your USB stick/hdd, then follow the instructions to install it.

Yes, you can have all the managers installed... I don't recommend it, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by rommy667 View Post
    Just updated to latest version but for some reason the manager sees each game twice. do i have some ini setting wrong telling it to scan twice? thanks for the ftp hang fix as well awesome
    Yes, check the ini.. It has 4 additional paths to scan and if you have games set in different managers it can happen.

If you wish to skip scanning in additional folders change the paths to something like

hdd_home2=/dev_hdd0/_skip_
    hdd_home3=/dev_hdd0/_skip_
    hdd_home4=/dev_hdd0/_skip_
    hdd_home5=/dev_hdd0/_skip_

R3 while in the manager auto updates, as written in the first post.

You can have as many managers as you want. But you only need the best... this one.

Banned User
    thanks for info... i put this one on because it looked like best one to me... i just wanted to see what other one looked like is all lol.

Sponsored Links