Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 447 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    Huh it looks to be working fine in Gaia!
    Yes, alpha support works if enabled properly

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I added covers support in one of the display modes.

The program will look for the covers under USRDIR/covers.

A separate GAME DATA package will be available shortly to install ~800 available covers. (link)

Dean
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00258_sm.JPG   DSC00257_sm.JPG  
    Last edited by deank; 10-23-2010 at 11:35 AM

Sponsored Links

avchd movies

Sponsored Links
    hi,

I must be missing something here.. Can get the games to run , but can't get the avchd movies to run ?
    select movie press x to launch then go back to XMB video tab select usb, then nothing in tab.

How should I have it on the hard drive in a folder ?? program scans & finds AVCHD movies

sorry

Dean, i canīt find the update , itīs in the same file 1.6 ?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by graycbr View Post
    hi,

I must be missing something here.. Can get the games to run , but can't get the avchd movies to run ?
    select movie press x to launch then go back to XMB video tab select usb, then nothing in tab.

How should I have it on the hard drive in a folder ?? program scans & finds AVCHD movies

sorry
    Are you sure that the AVCHD is detected and displayed (in YELLOW) in the list? I'll test it but it worked the last time I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by asakopowa View Post
    Dean, i canīt find the update , itīs in the same file 1.6 ?

Thank you
    The update will be available shortly. The first post is updated with link to installable PKG for game covers. I'd suggest to download and install it first, before updating to the version I'll release within the hour.

Dean

Ok, downloading ... and waiting for the update ^_^

itīs awesome !!!

hi,

yep all videos in yellow & games in white. go to video click on usb hdd says no titles ?

do I need the video files in certain folders to run or certain folders in root of usb hdd ?

getting now this is an invalid disc (80029906) lol .Do i need to do anything to the films before I try them on the ps3 ?

I'm getting loads of connectivity problems for some reason, using FileZilla, one connection. It'll upload fine for a little while, then i get "could not connect to server" errors, and I have to exit to XMB and restart the app, any ideas ? I'm wired by the way.

Weird thing is, I was mistakenly using my old connection to the PS3 FTP server, using a username/password rather than anonymous for this, and it seemed to still work, even though i had not actually started the PS3 FTP app...

i don't say that is bad. i say is unnececery... and btw 2 mins to do. but looks like too big deal 4 you. i have 360 jtags, never thought (and not just me)need a built-in ini edit option.

but we are not same ppl and is fine. just because you thinking different way i wont say you are

and like i said i love the manager and i'll use even if you say is not for me.

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 447 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast