Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 49 of 447 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    First post updated with new version and options_default.ini. You can update within the manager, too.

Dean

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    First post updated with new version and options_default.ini. You can update within the manager, too.

Dean
    You need to change the reason for editing part from the 1st post. It states "new version 1.08.05 is out" but it's actually v1.08.06. No biggy but thought I'd let you know! Thanks dean!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post

Next version later today will have the PARAM.SFO patch to 3.41 for games which require higher version.
    Will this patch method work for games that require 3.50 like the new move fighter uncaged game

Ohh man!!! Big thanks for your great software! It seems to be the best manager I`ve got on my PS3.

Is it homebrew menu was blocked in last versions?

Quote Originally Posted by renanbianchi View Post
    It is not needed, the new payloads work with 3.42 you just need to change the param.sfo to 3.41...

Except with Medal of Honor, because it NEEDS the Memory Patch (which multiman doesn't have ) for it to work, otherwise you'll be stuck on the instalation screen with 0% installed forever.

That's why i don't play MoH
    In that case, can we request that such a Memory Patch is added to MultiMan next? Many people have been trying to get MOH to work..

Quote Originally Posted by victorgs55 View Post
    In that case, can we request that such a Memory Patch is added to MultiMan next? Many people have been trying to get MOH to work..
    My MOH works without patch, i don't know why you are having this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by FMAranda View Post
    My MOH works without patch, i don't know why you are having this problem.
    The installation used to get stuck at 0%, but I just tried again and it installed and plays fine with the latest version of MultiMan. I guess no memory patch is needed.

#victorgs55
    Good, but i will just say this as a warn, if someone are getting trouble with installation, try to remove the update and any game file already installed and run the game and let it install the files again.

After that you can update.

Quote Originally Posted by victorgs55 View Post
    The installation used to get stuck at 0%, but I just tried again and it installed and plays fine with the latest version of MultiMan. I guess no memory patch is needed.
    Wich Payload are you Using? Hermes? PL3?

Hello Deanrr,

First of all, its a great program. I use it from the beginning.

The only 2 problems that i have are.

1 - when i use FTP, and i copy a game or delete a game i cant exit MultiMan any more. Because the ps3 hangs. And i have to restart the PS3. Not only with the new version, bud also with other versions.

2 - the new "multiMAN ver 1.08.06" gives a lot of double game entries. Even when i turn "Secondary search folders:" off with "#" in front. In options.ini and in options_default.ini. Strange thing is, a lot of games (most) are double but not all. And not only on hdd0 but also on usb00x.

Sponsored Links