Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 48 of 447 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome!! Now it's working

Really great manager, you the best! More awesome is if you could edit the settings directly in the manager
    Last edited by willexmen; 11-02-2010 at 10:04 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi Dean,

First, the community say a big thanks you for your work and the time you take to interact with the users

I have a question: i see you have a backup of "prince of persia" the game work for you? use PL3 or H4b to make it work?

I have a recommandation. Can you give a priority to auto patch game like MOH over the compatibility of ps2 games and other futures because many others manager have this. the main reason of this recommandation is to have all futures of other backupmanager + many more and not a "few futures of other manager + many more"

sorry for my bad english but you will probably understand what I mean about priority and the priority of this manager is the compatibility of 3.42 games.

thanks you again

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    quiet for couple days dean ;O

Yep... a lot of work at the office.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyqc View Post
    First, the community say a big thanks you for your work and the time you take to interact with the users

I have a question: i see you have a backup of "prince of persia" the game work for you? use PL3 or H4b to make it work?

I have a recommandation. Can you give a priority to auto patch game like MOH over the compatibility of ps2 games and other futures because many others manager have this. the main reason of this recommandation is to have all futures of other backupmanager + many more and not a "few futures of other manager + many more"

sorry for my bad english but you will probably understand what I mean about priority and the priority of this manager is the compatibility of 3.42 games.
    PoP doesn't work... I just keep it and try it with new payloads and stuff..

Next version later today will have the PARAM.SFO patch to 3.41 for games which require higher version.
    Last edited by deank; 11-03-2010 at 08:56 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I know that you didn't mean this way but dean isn't robot and probably he has he' own personal life too

.. my slim died in last week so personally take all time you need dean

I also added something else (someone requested it):

In the .ini file you can now set FOUR additional search paths for your (HDD) games and 1 additional for the USB:

Code:
    hdd_home=/dev_hdd0/GAMES

hdd_home2=/dev_hdd0/GAMEZ
    hdd_home3=/dev_hdd0/game/OMAN46756
    hdd_home4=/dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345
    hdd_home5=/dev_hdd0/game/GAIA01985

usb_home=/GAMES
    usb_home2=/GAMEZ
    It means that you can set 4 different search folders if you wish...

For example, setting it as above should find games saved by all managers.
    Last edited by deank; 11-03-2010 at 11:48 AM

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Next version later today will have the PARAM.SFO patch to 3.41 for games which require higher version.
    I was just about to post on here and ask about that!

Excellent news. Does this use a 3.41 eboot file when the SFO patching has been applied, or is that not needed now ?

Quote Originally Posted by randomusername View Post
    Excellent news. Does this use a 3.41 eboot file when the SFO patching has been applied, or is that not needed now ?
    I have no idea on that...

Quote Originally Posted by randomusername View Post
    I was just about to post on here and ask about that!

It is not needed, the new payloads work with 3.42 you just need to change the param.sfo to 3.41...

Except with Medal of Honor, because it NEEDS the Memory Patch (which multiman doesn't have ) for it to work, otherwise you'll be stuck on the instalation screen with 0% installed forever.

That's why i don't play MoH

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    I also added something else (someone requested it):
    That was me! hahaha.. thank you Dean! you rock!!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News