Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 445 of 447 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447 LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    maybe lv2loader is what i'm missing, but i'm not sure since your set up is not an original debug unit.

can anyone confirm ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if you already have a debug you should only need the qa flags and and mmcm4.01 and mmcm 4.01 dex mod.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    from my understanding (i may be wrong) QA Flagging adds debug menu to retail consoles, so if i already have the debug menu, why would i need to qa flag it?

Arrow Showtime PS3 Media Player for multiMAN v3.5.026

Below is Showtime PS3 Media Player for multiMAN v3.5.026.gfa7c3.dirty (February 13th, 2012) compiled for multiMAN.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (4.22 MB)

Manual Update: Download SHOWTIME.SELF (above)

For those still using multiMAN v02.09.02: copy the file in: /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/SHOWTIME.SELF

For those using mmCM ver. 04.00.00+: copy the file in: /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/sys/SHOWTIME.SELF

Online Update: Since version 02.05.00 of multiMAN you can update your SHOWTIME within multiMAN, by going to XMMB Video tab. Press [TRIANGLE] while "Start Showtime" is selected and then Update.

Online Update: You can also update your showtime.self by deleting it from multiMAN's USRDIR folder and play a video - you'll be prompted to download the updated version.

With multiman 4.0 can i use the option "shadow copy" for create pkgs hdd?

what button is? In previous versions you put "R3" about folder named "ps3_game", but in multiman 4.0 is it possible?

Showtime PS3 Media Player for multiMAN v3.5.043

Below is Showtime PS3 Media Player for multiMAN v5.043.gefb9f.dirty (February 20th, 2012) compiled for multiMAN.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (4.22 MB)

Save the downloaded file as: /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/SHOWTIME.SELF
    • Added: XMB videos and last folder visible in Showtime
    • Added: Return to multiMAN when using the EXIT icon in to top right corner of main Showtime Interface

Since version 02.05.00 of multiMAN you can update your SHOWTIME within multiMAN, by going to XMMB Video tab -> Press [TRIANGLE] while "Start Showtime" is selected -> Update.

You can also update your showtime.self by deleting it from multiMAN's USRDIR folder and play a video - you'll be prompted to download the updated version. Be advised that in multiMAN versions 04.00.00+ SHOWTIME.SELF is located under USRDIR/sys folder.

ok so when MM rips a BD into iso.0 files what do we use to join them? cuz hjsplit didn't work for me, it didn't read those files.

Showtime PS3 Media Player for multiMAN v3.99.024 & v3.99.41

Below is Showtime PS3 Media Player for multiMAN 3.99.024.g93fd5.dirty (May 16th, 2012) compiled for multiMAN.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (5.12 MB)

From deank: A lot of stuff fixed (except the one that it always forgets to apply the correct setting for subtitle OUTLINE/SHADOW).

You can get it online too.

Installation: Save the downloaded file as: /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/SHOWTIME.SELF

Since version 02.05.00 of multiMAN you can update your SHOWTIME within multiMAN, by going to XMMB Video tab -> Press [TRIANGLE] while "Start Showtime" is selected -> Update.

You can also update your showtime.self by deleting it from multiMAN's USRDIR folder and play a video - you'll be prompted to download the updated version. Be advised that in multiMAN versions 04.00.00+ SHOWTIME.SELF is located under USRDIR/sys folder.

Also below is Showtime PS3 Media Player for multiMAN v3.99.41 from andoma and deank as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (5 MB)

Changes:
    • Subtitle outline/shadow is properly applied and there is no need to go to settings to re-confirm the values.

very powerful apps

MultiMAN PS3 Cover Index Cleaner v1.00 by MCLUB is Released

Today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer MCLUB has released a MultiMAN PS3 Cover Index Cleaner v1.00 (PNG-HQ / JPG-LQ) for those seeking to remove unnecessary covers (34 images with mistaken Title IDs) from the database created by MCLUB.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: My Tool can clean Index Cover Folder in JPG/PNG.
    • Step1 put “MM Cover Index Cleaner (JPG) 1.00 by.MCLUB.exe” in Folder (JPG) or (PNG)
    • Step2 Start Program
    • Step3 Press Enter

This Clean (34 bad id) Covers from 4391 to 4357 MM Covers.. Good for Cover Index Cleaner.

Very Big thanks goes to deank best ever Homebrew and Loader on PS3 !!! Cover Updates Coming Soon...

Also in related news from aldostools comes a similar [Register or Login to view links] in case someone wants to delete the unnecessary covers from multiMAN's covers folder in your PS3 (/dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/covers/)

[Register or Login to view code]

To quote: "With my [Register or Login to view links] (updated to add script support) the script could work also with the Windows' FTP.exe using the following CMD line:
    [Register or Login to view code]

but you have to edit the script with a text editor (eg. notepad) to specify the proper IP of your PS3 console. The script could work also as a batch (with little or any change), if it is renamed to .cmd or .bat, to delete local files."

MultiMAN PS3 Cover Index Cleaner v1.00 by MCLUB is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links