Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 441 of 447 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 4468

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you, finally a detailed description on this program.

Sponsored Links

Confused

Sponsored Links
    Well i have to say that i am confused. I read here a while back about loading and running split file games from an external HDD. So how i finally got around to trying it out but when i go to BD-ROM Emulator the only options i have are none, (Unavailable) and standard. So what am i missing here? IIRC it said to enable hermes Emulation so do i have to also install hermes or am i missing a setting somewhere.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So is MM complete now? what's next for the amazing deank?

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Well i have to say that i am confused. I read here a while back about loading and running split file games from an external HDD. So how i finally got around to trying it out but when i go to BD-ROM Emulator the only options i have are none, (Unavailable) and standard. So what am i missing here? IIRC it said to enable hermes Emulation so do i have to also install hermes or am i missing a setting somewhere.
    Download and install BDEMU2.BIN pkg. It's attached to the thread, click the paperclip and you will see it. Once installed check Multiman BD emulation again and Hermes should show now.
    Last edited by Hipmans; 11-06-2011 at 06:09 PM

Thanks for the Reply. I actually discovered i was missing this yesterday and installed it. Works great.

thanks to all for your great work!! you are Gods!!!

Thanks for the updates. It's been a while since I updated. Things sure have come a long way since the early 01.xx series.

Hi, I am desperately trying to figure out a way I can play a Blu-ray BDMV folder structure from a network resource, I have spent many days \ weeks taulling various forums on different methods of how to achieve this but just can't find a way.

I really want to be able to play a Blu-ray BDMV folder structure across the network to the PS3 which would play the Blu-ray BDMV folder with menus complete. I am on CFW 3.55 with the latest Multiman installed.

Kind regards,

Kevin Wells.
    Last edited by speedyrazor; 11-20-2011 at 06:28 AM

Sorry if i ask, but did you configure MM for access network folders on your pc, yet?

Hi, if you mean '(PC HOST) PC HOST GUI' then yes i have tried but couldn't get it going, although I followed the guide, I could see the BDMV folder and the index.bdmv but couldn't get it to play. What am I doing wrong?

kjind regards.

Sponsored Links