Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 440 of 447 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 4463

Sponsored Links

Shadow copy in multiman

Sponsored Links
    I'm trieng to launch certain games from the XMB but i'm stuck at making the shadow copys..

Whenever I Hover over a game and press R3 simply nothing happens..

Who has any experience with this..??

Also if there are any youtube links please share...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Whats a shadow copy, is that a new option in MM ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Been awhile since I posted so just want to say, your the man deank

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Whats a shadow copy, is that a new option in MM ?
    just hold Select and Press X when selecting a game. it will make a BD Mirror, it's like a BD emulator or something like that, if you select a game from your external for example, it will disappear from the ps3 usb list, because it will be like BD disc now. Use this for Blackscreen games like Tomb Raider Underworld for example.

ps2 gamesupport

There is a update on psn called ps2 system data. its about 6 meg in size. What it does is enable the recognition of ps2 games.

There are many feed on youtube that state this works on all models including the slim. I don't know if this is true. If it doesn't it could me made to work by modifying it.

No. Its for the consoles that already support PS2 games to enable games that used the PS2 HDD to work. It has nothing to do with adding PS2 support to slims.

Would be interesting to analyze decrypted EBOOT's of ps2 games that runs on all consoles (including slims) and where downloaded from PSN against there original EBOOT.ELF's from PS2 game disks.

wouldn't mind playing star ocean again, prob is my ps2 is broken

Quote Originally Posted by HieiYYH View Post
    just hold Select and Press X when selecting a game. it will make a BD Mirror, it's like a BD emulator or something like that, if you select a game from your external for example, it will disappear from the ps3 usb list, because it will be like BD disc now. Use this for Blackscreen games like Tomb Raider Underworld for example.
    But my goal is to make shadow copy so I can launch games from the original XMB.. I already have the pakage for my games installed (they are already visible in the xmb) I just need to point them to the games in the back-up filder..

All tutorials say that you have to press R3 to make a shadow-copy but nothing happens when I do so..
    Last edited by young blade; 10-25-2011 at 07:00 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi guys, one question with the recent updates of Cobra USB is there a way to get PSP game support for Multiman like they have it in the dongle ?!? I would try to code it myself but I suck in math

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News