Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 436 of 448 FirstFirst ... 336386426434435436437438446 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have a little problem with the new update. I got up from multiman 2.03.00 to 2.08.00 -> 2.08.03 ...i insert a psone game (ori or burned) and it won't show up in multiman. PS3 Games are shown as disc, but no ps1 games. anyone can help ? dean ? in normal XMB they are show as PS1 Game, but not in Multiman. Thanks for help. Running 3.55WaniV2

Ok... forget it... i updated from wanin v2 to kmaew... now it works. thanks dean
    Last edited by iloveyou; 10-03-2011 at 07:21 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ...I tried to delete any games in the XMMB using triangle delete, and if it is external, then it can delete fine, but if it's internal, it gives me "Options cannot be changed or title is locked" message...

Quote Originally Posted by loader187 View Post
    The same thing is happening to me. has anyone found a fix for this?
    So it's not an isolated case. Anyone know what's the solution to this? Dean, do you know whether this is a bug in MultiMAN, or it's some setting getting messed up?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I burn fifa 12 ps2 on a dvd-r ,it give me black scr in MM? What i did wrong or is not working ps2 emu? I have ps3 3.55 Kmeaw... any help how can i play ps2 games??

FIFA 12 does not work on CFW, it is a 3.7x Firmware game. If you want to play it , you must BUY the game. Sorry.

Hope that answers your question.

It's fifa 12 for ps2 not for ps3.

You cant play ps2 backup games in MM at the moment... Not right now. Only PSX back up games work fine.

ahh Ok... 10x

Quote Originally Posted by wwywong View Post
    ...I tried to delete any games in the XMMB using triangle delete, and if it is external, then it can delete fine, but if it's internal, it gives me "Options cannot be changed or title is locked" message...

So it's not an isolated case. Anyone know what's the solution to this? Dean, do you know whether this is a bug in MultiMAN, or it's some setting getting messed up?
    try deleting with awesome file manager, games are usually on dev_hdd0/GAMES

anyway... i tried loading a psx backup, it loaded fine... saved the game, but the save file didn't appeared on the ps2/ps saves tab on XMB. and a folder called dev_ps2disc got created on the root of the dev_hdd0 with some of the psx disc files... dunno if i did something wrong.

As I mentioned I can delete the game from File Manager. But I just want to confirm from Dean that it is a bug in MultiMAN, that it is not some setting that got messed up in the middle of updating from older version to latest. And also want to see whether this item will be fix in future versions. Thanks.

found another strange thing... tried to copy my disc game (valkyria chronicles) to my external hdd... but it seems that multiman is like "encrypting" the files or something, or maybe is some option I enabled that i don't know. you can check the 2 EBOOT.BIN for example (the working one i copied with awesome file manager)

[Register or Login to view links]

using rebug 3.55 here if that matter and multiman 02.08.05

edit: tried copying with gaia 2.07 just to see if it was my ps3 that was causing the problem, but it copied the files normally without messing up

edit2: updated multiman to 02.08.06, same problem.
    Last edited by HieiYYH; 10-05-2011 at 03:39 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links